• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

dump pouch

1. Praddle

*SOLD PLEASE CLOSE*- Black Diamond ATC Pilot $25 TYD

Like new. Venmo only please. Thank you. Black Diamond ATC Pilot- $25 ($49.95 on Amazon) Preferred this over the figure 8 but switched to 8mm rope and not in spec for that. Thanks for looking!
  2. Jaeckthesnake

DIY Parachute Saddle and Pouches

Finally getting around to busting out the sewing machine for some DIY ideas I’ve had during the season. Was going to make a DIY saddle using some webbing and mesh, but I have a few destroyed parachutes laying around I’ve been wondering what to do with, so I put some into a saddle panel and a...
  3. skell

DIY Dump Pouch

@BackSpasm got the discussion rolling on DIY dump pouches. I quick put one together with scraps for demo purposes. Here is one I came up with that is pretty simple. Dimensions can be adjusted to your liking. These were rough guesses to get me going. Next time, I will probably add an inch or...
  4. rabidd099

Handwarmer/Dump Pouch 2-in-1

Got this hand warmer/pouch the other day made by Rivers West, I've only got to use it once, as a pouch, it was too warm to try the hand warmer part out for an extended period, but the angle of the hand openings is good for saddles. The pouch is deep and if you go light with only the necessities...
Back