• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

evo

1. Red Beard

Coast Ghost

A while ago my buddy @tailgunner sent me a saddle that quickly became my A #1 favorite saddle ever (and yall know how I like the Evo). He employed some features on this thing that I don't think I've seen on any other saddles out there. The reasons it has become my favorite are: 1. There isn't...
  2. Red Beard

Super-Evo, Jacket Bridge & Transformer mod

Was going through old photos and videos on my phone tonight and came across a video I made last year explaining modifications I had done to my Evo. You're obviously not Gabe, but the idea may help out others in some way. Check it out if you've got 5 minutes.
  3. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: Super-Evo for sale - $185

Well of course it's not my ONLY Evo! It's a backup. You didn't really think I'd be giving up my Evo do you? :smile: Seriously, I've got a daughter that I'd like to buy a crossbow for so I'd like to sell my Super-Evo for $185. It is a size 1 and none of the straps have been cut. It's basically a...
  4. Shakeandbake

PSE NTN 33 Nock On Custom (NEW)

Pretty much brand new, bought a few months ago and put maybe a dozen arrows through it. It’s a 65# bow and has a huge range for draw length that doesn’t require a bow press. I mounted my sight and rest on it for the one time I took it out. Decided I wanted a higher poundage, so I bought the same...
  5. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Custom Recon for sale (small)

Had this custom Recon made a week ago. Mark is a wonderful dude and his shop does top notch work. Turns out... it ain't an Evo though. ;) Read up on the mods all the cool kids are doing and I removed the plasti-dip from the bridge buckles. No squeaking from this sling! $150tyd
  6. Red Beard

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Modded size 1 Evo for sale

Selling my backup Evo. $150tyd or trade for a gen 2 Predator. Includes saddle and AH bag. Does not include the pictured lineman's belt. Mods include adding an adjustable Amsteel bridge, swapping the cat paws for rings (cat paws will be sent with the saddle so you can go back to the original...
Back