• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ezv

1. parsnip

EZV help getting the hang of it.

Received my EZV, chose my insert based on chronoed arrows. Yesterday I sighted in at 20 yards, w/ tic marks shooting at spots. Easy. Fast. Ruined fletching on two arrows and I thought, "I'm gonna love this thing!" Shifted to a 13" cardboard circle with notches in the sides, and my groups are...
  2. Coathanger15

Sold. Please delete

Up for trade is my gen 1 EZV and original inserts. I painted the tick Mark's on a couple inserts. You can order new sapphire inserts if you want but I always found the chartreuse color brighter in low light (I had both) when sighting this in on my second bow I stripped one of the threads on...
  3. Red Beard

"Sapphire" insert

Questioning whether the new EZV Sapphire insert is really worth it or not in terms of function during low light. Would love to hear from folks that have BOTH the old inserts and the new sapphire insert.
  4. Red Beard

ISO 220fps EZV insert

Anybody have a 220fps EZV insert they are not using?
  5. pesqimon

EZV Set Up Tips

Feels like a few people are going to be trying out the EZV sight this year. I just put an EZV on my bow after using a single pin HHA for over a year. I just wanted to share a couple of things I learned the hard way. If you have a multipin sight, EZV provides a cheat sheet to compare your...
Back