• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

hawk helium

1. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  2. Dan - Atlanta

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick)

NY Saddle Hunter Mobile Safety System - Cool option for Safer Climbing (one stick \ multiple stick) Looks very easy to use and light weight. Check it out. Great Video Demonstration: Video: Full Kit: The full kit is great if you are needing all the components. I already have the 30" feet of...
  3. Praddle

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE Price Drop-WTS-EDP platform with accessories and Huntworth Lodi Backpack

EDP Platform in great condition with USA Lite Amsteel attachment, original cam strap & Genesis 3D EDP Saddle Clip attachment- sold as package- $185.00 Huntworth Lodi Backpack (great condition used one season) - $50.00 tyd Worked great to carry EDP & one-stick *Will sell platform and...
  4. N

Tethrd Predator platform and Hawk Helium stick fusion.

I am a newbie, and merely found this YouTube post recently. I thought others here would appreciate it as well. The DIY design (platform flip) is fascinating to me. According to Roedeer mania (YouTube User Account): "I took the top steps away and narrowed the stick down to the same width as...
  5. J

Amsteel (sure it’s been asked, can’t find a definitive)

Good evening fellow saddle hunters! I’m that guy (new to saddle hunting) and trying to get a idea and thoughts….. I recently purchased the Hawk Helium 20” sticks! I am looking at doing the rope mod. Looking at the 1/8” Amsteel for my straps. Breaking strength looks to be 2500#. So, are people...
  6. D

Sell me on an alternative climbing stick to my 30” Hawk Heliums

I’m currently using a set of 30” hawk helium sticks. While they get the job done, they are somewhat of a pain to carry around (carrying by hand, so I probably should invest in a better pack sooner than later). However, I’d like to get some suggestions on a better climbing stick, that doesn’t...
  7. S

WTS WTT: Hawk Helium One-Stick and Hunting Pack

A Hawk Helium Mini with the Hawk Mini-Platform attached. I do have the takeoff steps which I will ship with sale. Love the setup just want to go even smaller. - $80 A no name-brand hunting pack from Bass-Pro or Cabela's, very functional pack, i've used it for a while but it's all in good...
  8. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  9. M

Custom Hawk Helium sticks **sold please remove**

I’m selling a 3 pack of Hawk Helium sticks painted like Sitka Subalpine. They all have Eastern Woods Outdoors 7/64 amsteel daisy chain in 8ft length. Two of the sticks come with Eastern Woods Outdoors 1/8” amsteel step aider in 20” and the 3rd step has a 2 step aider. $120 TYD will take PayPal...
  10. M

Sitka Subalpine stick paint job

I painted my Helium sticks today. Here’s my attempt at Sitka Subalpine. Now I just need my platform to get here so I can get in the woods!
Back