• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

kestral

1. SloMo

Single stick modifications to Muddy Pro.

I`m going single sticking and I`m gonna video the whole learning process. I have been told a 13 year old can do it so I`m giving it a try. First step was cutting down a Muddy stick . Then I will un-box a rappelling kit from EWO. using this kit and modded stick I will attempt to video each step...
  2. SloMo

Big shout out for Newbi Adam and wingman Aiden

I met both of these folks at the Soldiers Home in Chelsea. Both are there supporting staff and veterans cope with the corona virus and checking temps at the door. In conversation I found out quickly these two guys are pretty sharp. Both were interested in the "new saddle hunting " stuff and just...
  3. Shakeandbake

Kestrel flex sizing help

So I ordered a kestrel flex on Friday and I’m thinking I may ordered the wrong size now reading some post. I’m 5’9” 34-36 waist and I ordered a size 2. I spoke to the woman at new tribe and she said to get a size 2 because you can tighten it down to a 36” waist. Anyone my size have any...
  4. SloMo

Saddle Hunting LOL

I thought I would share this as it just happened yesterday . I was entering the woods which I had scouted earlier in the week and a couple of guys in a work truck pulled up on me. Friendly enough so I stopped for a minute and answered some of their questions . The best one was when the driver...
Back