• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

kite

1. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  2. Dahlonega36

Opening Morning Velvet

Saturday was opening day for archery in the North Georgia Mountains. At 8 o'clock this monster walked out at 10 yards and was taken from an Aerohunter Kite. Biggest saddle deer to date and the best way anybody could start a season!
  3. Dahlonega36

North Georgia Buck

Was able to claim my first buck from the saddle last night in my aero hunter kite. All the hard work to claim one of these mountain bucks pays off again.
  4. Murph4028

WTT Kite for Med Guido's Web

I have a good condition Aero Hunter Kite size 2 that I would like to trade for a good condition medium sized Guido's Web. The kite is lightly modified. The leg buckles have been replaced with Tethrd G hooks, raptor buckle replaced with plastic buckle and the bridge is oplux. Saddle is in great...
  5. dustinsitzes

aerohunter bridge length and tree tether.

Hey there, I received my aerohunter kite about a week ago. It really seems very comfortable, easy to use, and well made. The only issues I’m having with it is that the bridge seems too long and I ordered the longer tree tether in order to be able to wrap the rope 2x around tree and It seems...
  6. huntin_addict

WTB Size 2 Aero Hunter Kite w/ raptor buckles

Like the title reads, looking for a size 2 kite with raptor buckles. Figured I would try here to see if anyone wanted to part ways with one before ordering from Aero Hunter. Thanks
Back