• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

left hand

1. ShawnE

Found PLEASE CLOSE - ISO/WTB Vintage Left Hand Compound Bow

Anyone have any older lefty Darton, PSE, Mathews or Hoyt bow you would sell? 20 - 30+ years old & has to be camo. Must be 28" draw. Bonus points for fully loaded. No junk please. Mint/excellent condition only. Got the vintage bow itch and want to find something old school to hunt with again.
  2. ShawnE

WTT - Custom Left Hand Black Gold Revenge

Looking to trade only for a HHA single pin or Spot Hogg Fast Eddie 2 pin. And it must be left handed obviously. This is a brand new, never used left hand Revenge that had a 6 month lead time. Paid $350 - and yes I'm willing to take a small loss to get a different sight - but serious inquiries...
  3. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE - LH Hoyt Tiburon Recurve

I have a box now, so can easily ship! Left Hand Hoyt Tiburon recurve up for discussion. Bow is in excellent condition. 21" riser #45 Black Short limbs #50 Realtree Short limbs 62" overall. Custom Flyboy Creations elevated shelf rest and adjustable side plate. Quiver 2 strings Bow stringer Allen...
  4. ShawnE

WTS LH Mathews Passion

Selling my wife's Left Hand Mathews Passion. 25.5 Draw Length / 40 Pounds This is an absolute pristine condition bow with flawless finish and original decals. You will be hard pressed to find another like this as nice a shape. Comes fully loaded ready to shoot: QAD Ultra Rest Hunter Drop Away...
  5. ShawnE

TRADED PLEASE CLOSE - WTS/WTT Custom LH Prime Ion 28/65

1 of 1 Custom Left Hand Prime Ion up for discussion. Would love to trade for a Hoyt Buffalo, Satori or Gamemaster 2 recurve as some specific examples but would consider other options as well. This bow is as close to brand new you could hope to find on the secondary market. 28/65 Realtree...
Back