• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

lwcg

1. J

SOLD: (4) LWCG 17" Compacts

LWCG-Lone Wolf Custom Gear (4) 17" Single Step - Last year's model with face engraving Show some cosmetic signs of light use SOLD
  2. J

SOLD: (4) LWCG 17" Single steps

LWCG-Lone Wolf Custom Gear (4) 17" Single Step (2) have cable aiders installed Show some cosmetic signs of use but still in good useable condition. <edit> Forgot to include these will come with (4) 6' Amsteel Daisy Chains) SOLD Paypal, Venmo or CashApp Items will ship insured.
  3. J

SOLD: LWCG - Fix Platform

LWCG - Fix Platform Catch and release - Got this from another member to check out, but I am sticking with my current setup. SOLD
  4. S

LWCG Ambush x2

Two lone wolf ambushes for sale. I no longer hunt and do not have a use for them. $250 Each; I'll cover shipping (Which is stupid expensive) Ships next business day; Will get you tracking within 10 min of payment f&f or 3%
  5. SnakeFeather

SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE-LWCG .5 and 3 17" double sticks with cable aiders for sale -

I'm looking to sell my .5 stand with backpack straps/seat cushion and 3 17" double step sticks with 20" cable aiders. I put some stealth strips on some contact points of the stand and sticks. Both are lightly used and come with cambuckle straps .5 stand- $420 shipped in the lower 48. PayPal...
  6. wildstyl

LWCG 17" Double Sticks w/ Mods - WTT SOLD

I have a set of (4) barely used LWCG 17" Double Sticks that I would really like to trade for (4) Tethrd One Sticks to try. I am open to selling but again would prefer to trade if possible. The LWCG doubles have only been used approximately three sits and are basically in like new condition...
  7. ShawnE

ISO Picture of LWCG .5 next to 6 lb Windwalker Ultra Lite

Not really sure the best place to put this thread, so I'll try here first. I currently have plans to eventually buy the LWCG .5 but to really seal the deal I would love to see a few side by side pics of one next to the original lightweight champion, the Loc On Windwalker Ultra Lite - the 6...
  8. Jkefferwwdo

Climbing sticks

I'm looking for opinions on the lightest, easiest packable, most durable sticks out there. Let me hear some thoughts guys and gals. Thanks
  9. Joey Barbs

(4) Shikars

Selling my (4) 17” Shikars with Tethrd VersaStraps, buckle straps, Stealth Strips and (2) Amsteel aiders. Used one time. Selling for $375 TYD Cable aiders shown in pics are not included SOLD
  10. S

Ambush Teeth Mod From Andrae D'acquisto

Hi Guys, I was talking with Andrae on Facebook and brought up the issue of the Ambush making noise on harder bark trees. Within the next couple days, Andrae plans on making of the video for this process, but essentially you grind the Ambush's teeth down to a 45 degree from the top down. This...
  11. S

Sold, close please

a
  12. S

Xop mini stick mods (lay flat, No added parts)

I've been wanting the packability of LWCG sticks but have not been able to get ahold of them, so I've been checking out different stick options attempting to recreate what makes them packable. Essentially it is a rotating stand-off that allows the stick to lay flat. Ironically with the XOP...
  13. S

WTB 4 LWCG compacts for $450

If you have some for sale let me know. Thanks.
  14. S

WTB LWCG Compact sticks- Trade for Kestrel flex sz 1 or Paypal

Need 4 LWCG compact sticks. Looking to get them asap. Willing to pay above retail because I'm an impatient bastard. Thanks.
  15. S

Anyone selling LWCG compact?

Looking to buy 4. Let me know if you have some for sale.
  16. K

WTB lwcg single mini stick

Anyone have an extra lone wolf custom gear mini stick they want to sell
  17. Murph4028

Super light experimental DIY LWCG stick

So I got bored and went out to the garage and decided to build another stick. I plan on buying the LWCG platform and thought it would be cool to build a stick that may be able to lock on to the platform and fold the way their new sticks do. I am and always have been a fan of double steps on...
Back