• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

mantis saddle

1. M

How to tell if it's the right size?

I bought a medium tethrd mantis and I've practiced climbing a few times now and I cannot get it right. I think it's fine until I sit or lean back, the bottom that's supposed to go around your butt goes on my butt and the waist loosens all the time(I've put a knot so it won't loosen all the...
  2. olemossyhorns

Tethrd mantis sz L & predator platform shipping update

Ordered on 9-4-19 got shipping notice today on large mantis, still waiting on predator.
  3. M.Earnhart0524

TRADE!!!.... L mantis saddle for another saddle

TRADE ONLY....I currently have a large mantis saddle that im wanting to trade. Would prefer the kestrel flex but open to the kestrel, kite or yarak. Im wanting to stay in the same size region as large so probably a size 2 in the other saddles. I have 2 hauler pouches i will include in the trade...
  4. Dmeckert18

Please close....Mantis saddle size L

Recently just purchased the Mantis saddle, wasn't all that impressed with and going to continue to go with what I got. Hard to switch over when your use to something already. With all that being said asking for 200.00 and w.e shipping is but shouldn't be all that much theres no weight to it at...
  5. P

WTB Medium Mantis

Anyone have a medium mantis you'd like to unload?
  6. peteherbst

WTT Tethrd Micro Fit Adjusters for SYS Hauler

Went with the adjusters as my freebie and just weren’t for me. Only wore in the tree in my yard twice.
  7. peteherbst

LW Climber Seat. Use or Sell?

I just ordered my mantis saddle and am excited to get into saddle hunting next year. I have a Lone Wolf Climber and have read that it’s a viable option to use for a platform for saddle hunting, but I don’t plan to use it as a climbing option since I’m in south central Wisconsin and have some...
  8. The Papa Files 7

Sold on the Saddle from WI

Hey Guys, Being sold 100% on the Saddle Hunting idea I'm ready to go and stumbled on this forum I live in SE Wisconsin and would love to connect with a local Saddle veteran to go over the do's and donuts :-). Also hopefully learn and bounce ideas back an forth about what I should be working on...
Back