• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

mantis

1. TonyGreenway

Please Remove-SOLD-Tethrd Kit

Local pick up or buyer pays shipping. Tethrd Kit - $635 Tethrd Mantis - XL - $200 Lineman belt w/ Ascent Lite carabiner, Swabisch prusik & handmade tender - $50 Lineman belt w/ Ropeman 1 and Ascent Lite carabiner - $80 Wild Country Ascent Lite carabiner- $10 SYS Hauler - $10 SYS Hauler ES...
  2. Snacks

WTB Saddle *please close*

ISO First saddle. Just getting into saddle hunting this year and made a sit drag set up with rock harness but think I would be more comfortable starting out with a production saddle. Preferably a mantis LG but am open to seeing anything. I’m a 36” waist. Let me know what you have! Snacks
  3. diuilin

WTS (REDUCED PRICE) New Tethrd Mantis XL w/ microfit adjusters | Lineman & Tether

I bought this Mantis as part of a package of new gear, knowing that I would need a smaller size. I've never even had it out of the house, so there are no signs of wear. It is identical to one you might buy from Tethrd for $200 plus $16 for microfit adjusters plus tax and shipping. Buy it all...
  4. C

Tethrd Mantis Saddle (L) or Complete Set up FS SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Tethrd Mantis sized large with micro adjusters like new condition- little wear around micro adjuster loop on right side- $180 Add the tethrd linesman's belt, tree tether, and sys hauler- $270
  5. S

Upgrade your Tethrd Mantis into a Tethrd Phantom (Amsteel prussik bridge)

For those that saw the Tethrd Phantom at the 2020 ATA show and wanted to get an amsteel prussik bridge(the main difference on the phantom), it can be done.... for about $20 What is needed-- 10 FT 1/4 in. amsteel 4 FT 3/16in. amsteel How to do it-- With your 10FT 1/4in. amsteel --splice a...
  6. Sgt. Beardface

FS: Tethrd Mantis sz M, w/Micro Fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, and modified Mantis Recliner

Well I’m gonna post this and see how it goes. Up for sale is a Mantis sz M, with some extra goodies (micro fit Adjusters, SYS Hauler ES, Mantis Recliner) with a manufacturing date of 6/17/2019. The Recliner is the v1 which used the small Prussia type cord that I of course lost so I have...
  7. O

WTS Mantis M PLEASE CLOSE

Selling my Mantis, size Medium. Just picked up a Large on this site and I prefer it. Hunted out of the Medium for about 8 hunts total between this year and last year. Still in excellent condition- no issues whatsoever. Feel free to reply with any questions. $200TYD
  8. P

WTS Used Large Tethrd Mantis $190 TYD

So I bought a large many months ago, used many times but my butts too big and now I have an XL. Works great. Adding first gen recliner. $190 shipped.
  9. Red Beard

WTT Mantis for Kestrel

You send me your barely/gently used size 1 Kestrel and I'll send you my barely used medium Mantis. :-)
  10. Red Beard

WTT Medium Mantis for size 1 Flex

I've got a medium Mantis with micro adjusters that I'd like to trade for a size 1 Flex. Any pattern on the Flex is OK (prefer ASAT though).
  11. P

WTB Medium Mantis

Anyone have a medium mantis you'd like to unload?
  12. peteherbst

WTT Tethrd Micro Fit Adjusters for SYS Hauler

Went with the adjusters as my freebie and just weren’t for me. Only wore in the tree in my yard twice.
  13. Backstrap Assassin

Saddle Questions!

Last season I created a DIY saddle out of the sit drag paired with the rock climbing harness just to make sure I was going to like saddle hunting. Loved it! Now, I’m looking at purchasing a Mantis saddle. My question is, is there talk about Tethrd coming out with a new saddle this year? I...
  14. Amarty734

Mantis fixed bridge concerns

Like the title says I am curious to if any of you have had issues with the fixed bridge length of the mantis? From what I read, if the bridge length isn’t right for you, you can end up with hip pinch. Should this be a concern for me? I’m 5’7” about 180 lbs with a 34” waist and plan on buying a...
  15. R

WTB Kestrel Size 2 or XL Mantis

Looking to buy a Kestrel Size 2 or XL Mantis for an upcoming hunt. Would prefer to just have the saddle, as I already have all the ropes/accessories I need. If need be, I'll just use my SitDrag for this hunt and order a new one, but thought I'd check to see if anyone has one they don't need...
  16. M

2 or 3 Beast sticks for sale!! Sold

I have 3 that I'm not using but will sell 2 or 3. I will take $80 each to your door
  17. SloMo

Saddle setup in the tree yesterday.

Kestrel, Tenzing TZ 1440, etc all hanging out for my last sit of the year. New carabiners work great . Xop platform is rock solid and as you can see my giant feet fit pretty well. Changed out my bridge to 10 mm 22 KN static line with a spliced end and a manual locking round shank, HMS style...
  18. M

WTB Saddle Platform!

I'm completely new to saddle hunting and I'm about to buy my first saddle or maybe sit drag. I need a platform. I would rather have a platform than the ROS. Somebody have one they want to sell ready to use? I know with all the folks buying the predators there's got to be someone with a diy seat...
  19. M

WTB AERO KESTREL SIZE1 OR MANTIS MED

Wanting to buy asap. Please DM me with info.
Back