• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

meetup

1. Hardly_Hangin

Tethrd TNT - North Georgia Area Meet up 2021

Reaching out to anyone willing to drive to the North Georgia area to have a meetup/demo/thing - Rich Mountain WMA (link below) has a nice 22 course 3-D archery range, so we could shoot bows and demo saddle stuff. Date is july 25, from 9ish until whenever I'm definitely not a rep or pro so don't...
  2. Bwhana

Greater Carolinas Hangtime! Saturday, March 7, 2020

Thanks to our gracious host @Benman, we can finally announce the official gathering of Carolina saddle hunters in Clover, SC, convenient, but not limited to, anyone in the Western NC and upstate SC areas. Let's put the faces to the names and have a great time hanging out! This will be a...
  3. pesqimon

2020 Massachusetts Saddle Hunter Meetup

UPDATE from Pete: Date: April 25th (26th for rain date). Location: Auburn Sportsmans Club. Directions coming ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This meetup was a ton of fun last year and I didn't want to go home! So, let's drum up some...
  4. ofor

2020 Wisconsin Saddlehunter Meetup - Rescheduled for Aug 22nd

This event is all about getting together with like minded individuals to learn from each other and expose non-saddle hunters to the benefits of this hunting system. I am partnerning up with Sherwood Forest Bowmen who is holding their annual bow hunters warmup 3D shoot and open house that...
Back