• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

method

1. O

For Sale: Latitude Method Saddle (1st Generation) Metal Free

I have an original Latitude Method saddle for sale in the Metal free configuration. Purchased this saddle after hunting season closed in 2021 and it has never been hunted in. It is in perfect condition except I am missing the original leg straps as I did not plan to use them and have since...
  2. Shakeandbake

Leg straps on method

So I got a Method and was wondering if you method, ess users or and 2 panel saddle guys are using the leg straps? Are they really there for safety? They don’t look like they could take even a short static fall. Just curious
  3. Shakeandbake

WTB Latitude Method Metal Version

It’s a long shot but hey why not as ask. Looking for a latitude method with the metal cobra buckle to buy.
  4. ShawnE

PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin / Arcteryx Knee Pads / EWO Pouches / Aiders

Trade deals I'm REALLY WANTING would be an 8.5 - 9.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault with EZ hook ability and leveling bracket. *SOLD* (1) Latitude Method metal free saddle with two Latitude pouches. (Used 1 time, in brand new condition) Does NOT include tether or lineman ropes (1) *SOLD* Lone Wolf...
Back