• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

mods

1. 2Sloe

Ultimate One Stick/Ultimate Platform Mods

The EWO Ultimate One Stick/Ultimate Platform is awesome, but there were a couple of small things that I was able to improve. These are easy fixes that increase ease of use when climbing with the stick. The short pull wire. The pull wire that came on it was only about 6” and I found myself...
  2. Aford1518

Tethrd Mantis Mod

I bought my mantis saddle back when they came out and I don't have any issues other than now with all the newer saddles coming out of course there's better ways of doing things sorta speak. I've been trying to run with a lighter setup. The latitude method comes out with this metal free saddle...
  3. B

Hunting pack mods

Has anyone used backwoodsmobilegear.com to do custom pack mods?
  4. S

Modded Novix Sticks- pack flat

I've modded the Novix mini sticks so they can pack flat. Essentially replaced standing bolts with grade 8 1/4"- 3" bolts and used a 5/16 nut to space the offset bracket from the stick. I've jump tested each stick and we're looking good. I'm 200lbs and seems to be just as stable as the original...
  5. M

Predator Platform Mods?

Hey guys, first season saddle hunter here. Was wondering if there’s anyone out there that has made a mod to the predator platform? The bridge of my feet digs into the front lip when standing/leaning on stand. Wondering if there’s any ideas to modify it to help foot fatigue bc of this?
Back