• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

muddy pro climbing sticks

1. GreenMtHunter

My First Hunt in a Saddle! Thoughts and feedback appre

It was a balmy (and very windy) 70 degrees in VT. on Saturday. I woke up around 4:30am to meet my Old Man and get into our stands. At around 11:30 we departed after a quiet, yet beautiful morning amongst the foliage here in the Green Mountain State. On the way home I decided it was time to do...
  2. GreenMtHunter

DIY Camo

Decided to do a little DIY camo on my new Tethrd Predator Platform and Muddy Pro climbing sticks. Didn’t come out too bad!
  3. GreenMtHunter

New Saddlehunter! Looking for Climbing Stick Tips

Hey everyone, just got my tethrd mantis in the mail! I also purchased the Muddy Pro Climbing Stick as it seemed like a good middle ground option for a first set of sticks. I was curious, do you guys carry your sticks in? Pack them in? When climbing the tree, where do you store the other sticks...
  4. S

Help Please- Muddy Pro Cleat Picture

Could someone help me out and take a close up picture of a muddy pro cam cleat? Specifically the left and right sides (as you are looking at tree to climb) without rope in the cleat. Pictures where the rope enters and exits the stick would be helpful as well. If you cant get images to load I...
  5. J

4 Muddy Pro Sticks

I have a full set of Muddy Pro Sticks that were only used once. They are painted camo, have heat shrink on the step ends, and longer static ropes installed. I still have the original ropes if wanted. 150 shipped to the lower 48 or best offer. PayPal preferred. I can post additional pictures...
  6. Murph4028

Increasing efficiency for 1 stick climbing

In this video I review 1 stick climbing techniques and how a muddy pro can enable you to do it better. Any stick with a rope cam installed will give you the same results. If you want to save energy, ditch the cam buckle.
  7. S

WTB 4 Muddy Pro Sticks/Lone Wolf Minis

Hi y'all! The short sticks seemed really appealing and these two really stood out. If you have a set of 4 sticks either Muddy Pro (not the recall year) or lone wolf minis and want to sell them, let me know. Thanks!
  8. Flintridge09

Hawk stick mod question???

So I finally ordered my first saddle last week and waiting anxiously on its arrival but in the meantime I've been working on making one of my Hawk Helium stick sets into the shorter 2 step version. My dilemma is what method to use for attaching the steps to to the tree. I had planned to use...
  9. Hurst1

Muddy Pro Sticks

I found a set for sale at a local hunting store, my lone wolfs could use replacing, so I decided to give the muddy’s a try. I have never seen such terrible workmanship on a product that a customer is using which could put their life in limbo! The first stick I put together, the studs that run...
Back