• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

new

1. W

Campark T45 Trail Camera Inquiry

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but thought this would be a good place to gather some information regarding some hiccups I've come across with my recent trail camera purchase. Several months ago I purchased 8 of the Campark T45 trail cameras after hearing of them being a pretty reliable camera...
  2. D

Favorite Saddle for beginner?

What saddle would you recommend to a new saddle hunter?
  3. T

Saddle Hunting Comparisons TETHRD - TROPHYLINE - CRUZR

If you are looking for a saddle to get in to and are wondering which one to go with, here are a few "The Element" guys reviewed on Youtube. The Cruzr just dropped their version of a "mini foot stand" and it's legit! You guys should go check them out.
  4. CavemanRob

Hello From CT

Hello from southeastern CT. My saddle should arrive this Saturday, just in time for some late late season deer hunting. I've been looking at saddle hunting for over a year, and decided to make the jump from being a purely ground hunter. Thanks for all the advice here, its been a good resource...
  5. PlumbDirty

S.E. PENNSLYVANIA members, check out the USER MAP & put yourself in....

Im learning that saddle hunters are a welcoming friendly and helpful community. BUT, they are not a dime a dozen. your not just going to walk into your local sporting goods store or hunting/ fishing club and find a saddle hunter. Since im trying to convert over, id like to find some saddle...
  6. Radar99

Newbie to hunting and saddle hunting

Hi all. Im new to saddle hunting and new to this forum. I haven’t been hunting too long. This deer season was my second bow season so I am learning about pretty much everything. I am really excited about saddle hunting in general. My uncle got me into hunting and he let me borrow his summit...
  7. Backstrap Assassin

Saddle Questions!

Last season I created a DIY saddle out of the sit drag paired with the rock climbing harness just to make sure I was going to like saddle hunting. Loved it! Now, I’m looking at purchasing a Mantis saddle. My question is, is there talk about Tethrd coming out with a new saddle this year? I...
  8. Slingpredator06

Climbing stick FOR saddle hunters

Hey everyone. New guy here and this is my first post. A little about me; Ive been saddle hunting for about 10 years, have lived in and hunted in 8 different states ranging from Texas all the way to the east coast, and Iike most saddle hunters, I love to be innovative and find better new ways to...
  9. B

Best Climbing Methods

I'm new to saddle hunting and am wondering what is the best way to climb to hunting height.
  10. Southpaw outdoors

New to this

Hey everyone. I started researching saddles because of the pain I’m in during sits in a tree stand, ladder, climber, and even in a chair on the ground. I’m 5’11 and weight 255 so I’m larger. I live in NW Arkansas. Any advise, tips, or if someone lives near me where I could see one that’d be...
  11. O

SOLD New Saddle - New Tribe Evolution Aero Hunter Size 1, never used!

SOLD
  12. C

New around here, from Oklahoma.

Glad to be here! I have a couple of sit drags I have started to modify. Great ideas on this forum. Hunting NE Oklahoma mostly oak trees around here. Too many sometimes the deer are all scattered out because acorns are everywhere.
Back