• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

one sticking

1. W

2 Shikar Mini Sticks + 3 Step Aider SOLD

SOLD
  2. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  3. W

OOAL Slick Rick One-Stick

The Slick Rick One-Stick The Slick Rick is the first one-stick to be equipped with both a folding top and folding bottom platform for incredible packability. Just like the Big BOB one-stick, the Slick Rick utilizies an adjustable top platform to give the user the most comfortable hunt possible...
  4. T

What would make the best One-Stick?

Hi all, I am in the very early stages but working on building a new one-stick to hopefully take into production before next season. Obviously there are some excellent options out there but what features and specs would you like to see in a one-stick that isn't currently offered? Open to any...
  5. W

OOAL Big Boy Sticks

OOAL Big Boy Sticks Designed for the bigger fellas who need a little extra room on their climbing sticks. Out On A Limb's new Big Boy climbing sticks are 18" step to step and have weight aiding cut outs and heavy duty stand-offs milled for stacking. A new feature on this climbing stick is the...
  6. H

Adding additional strap to one stick at hunting height.

I’m staring to piece together a one sticking setup. I am debating going with a stick with built in platform vs a lighter stick used in conjunction with my tethrd predator. My biggest reason leaning towards utilizing the predator is because how solid it is when camed into tree vs the movement...
  7. Ben C

Catalyst Ion one stick

Has anyone seen much on the new one stick from catalyst? Aerial assault has a video on his YouTube but that's it. Tough choice between this and the new ultimate one stick with the ultimate platform from EWO.
  8. B

One Sticking with Beast Stick/Daisy Chain?

Got one season of saddle hunting under my belt, used 3 step Hawks and Shikar sticks. Sold the Shikars due to the fiddle factor and I've been torn between 4 Beast sticks (or EWO maybe) or one sticking with the EWO ultimate one stick. Of course would have to get a safeguard/srt rope to one stick...
  9. mn_booner

Cam Cleats/One Sticking - Heavy Person

Anyone here one stick with a cam cleat on a stick who weighs around 260lbs? I see videos of guys using climbing sticks with cam cleats who look to be in better shape/smaller so was just wondering if any heavier guys have tried this out?
  10. S

Shikar Mini Cam Cleat.. Sorta

I saw @Aaronpaul14 fixed one up, but after seeing his I think I went the hard way. I just replaced the stick and redrilled for cleat and added standoffs and step. Anyway, I'm hoping to use this as my one-stick method this year. Ignore the trash rope, my 6mm is still in the mail.
  11. Jtaylor

Dropped Stick?

Here's an easy way to prevent it when one sticking. A piece of paracord attached to the stick, a mini biner, soft shackle, s biner, nite ize tie, etc. Attach a prusik to your tether or rapelle line and connect the two. Slide up as you go. The paracord would have to be longer but this is just an...
Back