• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ooal

1. W

20% Off OOAL February 28 - March 3, 2024

Iowa Deer Classic Sale February 28 - March 3, 2024. Out On A Limb has a 20% off coupon code running through this weekend with coupon code: IDC24 https://outonalimbmfg.com/sale/
  2. B

Please Close - WTS - Out on a Limb Big B.O.B. and UltimAider

Hello All! Long time watcher, first time seller. :) For sale are two items, both have only been used a few times and are in almost perfect condition. The discoloration on the edges of the platform is from where I lightly filed down the sharp edges: 1) Out on a Limb MFG Big B.O.B. one-stick...
  3. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  4. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  5. W

Out On A Limb Cellular Arm

Out On A Limb Cellular Arm Bare Arm Weight: 1.5 LBS Fits: IPhones, Androids, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel and lightweight cameras. Product Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/cellular-arm/
  6. W

Out On A Limb Ridge Runner 2.0

The New Ridge Runner 2.0 Includes (1) 6' Pull Strap Weighs: 68.8oz Platform Dimensions: 16.5" x 8" Transport Height: 3.75" Website Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/ridge-runner-2-0/
  7. W

Out On A Limb B.O.B.

The New B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 3.5lbs Width of top platform - 13 1/8" Depth of top platform - 6" Width of bottom platform step - 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step - 6" , depth to post - 2 1/4" Website Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/the-b-o-b/
  8. BackSpasm

OOAL Solo Scout SOLD

Solo scout, very light use in great shape $50 TYD, for an extra $5 I will throw in an OEM lonewolf cam strap for attachment Really enjoyed this platform, it just doesn't fit my personal hunting style right now Currently wrapped along the edges with black vet wrap for noise dampening, but...
  9. Shakeandbake

WTB OOAL Scout Platform

If you have one and want to sell it let me know.
  10. BeardedHunter

Shikar Stick question

I’ve been looking at getting Shikar sticks for next season. I’m having a hard time trying to decide between the standard lengths (17-1/8”) and 20”. I plan on using a versa aider (possibly double versa aiders) to get a little higher. Also can’t decide if I should get 3 or 4? How high is everyone...
  11. Mfox2

SOLD - Please Close - The Solo Scout - $85

Looking to get one that is flat instead of the angle. Some guys like the angle but I'm used to flat. $85 shipped to you. Comes with original strap unused and original paperwork and order information for any warranty.
  12. Heath

New to site and looking to be new to saddle hunting.

Hello....New to the site and located in Chattanooga, TN. I have been looking at and reading up on Saddle Hunting since October. I have always used a climber for the past 25 years. I thought I would try one and decide if it was for me and if so, make the purchase this spring and have all...
  13. DelaWhere_Arrow

Predator-vs-Ridge Runner

Here’s the video I’ve been waiting for as a new saddle owner, from the always-informative Southern Outdoorsmen:
Back