• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

platform

1. T

My New Hunting Pack

Been a while since I have posted here but I thought I would share the pack that I luckily found that fits my needs just like a glove. Holds my platform and all my gear really nice and compact. It was designed as a bow holding pack but now it holds my Predator XL!! The pack is a Pioneer made by...
  2. B

SOLD: Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform

Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform for sale. $130 TYD
  3. Red Beard

A do it all platform

Talked with @kyler1945 about this a long time ago and I was going to try to bring something to market but never actually got around to prototyping it and the idea is so simple/easy I'm not sure anyone would buy it anyway. So here it is for yall to prototype and enjoy! Yall know I started out...
  4. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  5. W

OOAL Slick Rick One-Stick

The Slick Rick One-Stick The Slick Rick is the first one-stick to be equipped with both a folding top and folding bottom platform for incredible packability. Just like the Big BOB one-stick, the Slick Rick utilizies an adjustable top platform to give the user the most comfortable hunt possible...
  6. T

What would make the best One-Stick?

Hi all, I am in the very early stages but working on building a new one-stick to hopefully take into production before next season. Obviously there are some excellent options out there but what features and specs would you like to see in a one-stick that isn't currently offered? Open to any...
  7. L

Summit (Lone Wolf) - Climber & Platform?

Hi yall, I'm a fairly new to hunting... still a virgin to saddle hunting too. Recently, I purchased myself a Cruzr XC and look forward to taking it out in the field and putting in some hours. I always try to be resourceful when I can, so since I already have a summit climber I'm wondering how...
  8. B

Hawk HSP Platform?

How many of you have used the HSP platform that replaces the top step of the hawk helium sticks? It would not be my main platform and just used if I was going very deep on public and trying to stay as light as possible or used as a extra big top step to be able to slide to for odd angled shots...
  9. okccj

Latitude Rebel Platform Initial Thoughts

Hi guys, My Rebel platform just arrived and I threw together a quick unboxing and initial thoughts video (Note, production quality of the video can't get much worse). Let me know if you have any questions about the platform.
  10. K

Carrying ring of steps to hunting location & up tree

Outside of in your pack, I am curious how people are carrying their ring of steps set up to their hunting location and up the tree? I am new to hunting & saddle hunting and am trying to figure out the most efficient way to do everything. As of right now, I am trying to make it so I do not have...
  11. Bondy OutdoorsTV

using sticks to go up, platform to hunt, but rappel down

curious if anyone uses climbing sticks to go up a tree, a platform to saddle hunt off of, then uses a rope to rappel on the way down (obviously removing the platform and sticks)? It seems easier than trying to climb down especially with aiders. Faster too possibly? But there is the extra bulk of...
  12. W

OOAL BIG B.O.B.

The New BIG B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 4.2 lbs Stick Length: 16" Adjustable Top: 20 Degree Adjustments Width of top platform: 13" Depth of top platform: 8" Width of bottom platform step: 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step: 6" Depth to post: 4.5" Website...
  13. W

Out On A Limb B.O.B.

The New B.O.B. "Best of Both" One Stick Weight with Harken and rope - 3.5lbs Width of top platform - 13 1/8" Depth of top platform - 6" Width of bottom platform step - 9 5/8" Depth of bottom platform step - 6" , depth to post - 2 1/4" Website Link: https://outonalimbmfg.com/the-b-o-b/
  14. W

Additional 17.76% OFF MSRP at Out On A Limb Through July 4, 2023

4th Of July Sale, Get An Additional 17.76% Off MSRP! Coupon codes and other discounts cannot be combined with 17.76% off promotion. Discount automatically applied in cart. Sale Ends: July 4, 2023 Coupon Code: 23IND Saddle Platforms, Climbing Sticks, One-Sticks, Aiders, Trail Camera Mounts and...
  15. BackSpasm

OOAL Solo Scout SOLD

Solo scout, very light use in great shape $50 TYD, for an extra $5 I will throw in an OEM lonewolf cam strap for attachment Really enjoyed this platform, it just doesn't fit my personal hunting style right now Currently wrapped along the edges with black vet wrap for noise dampening, but...
  16. H

Adding additional strap to one stick at hunting height.

I’m staring to piece together a one sticking setup. I am debating going with a stick with built in platform vs a lighter stick used in conjunction with my tethrd predator. My biggest reason leaning towards utilizing the predator is because how solid it is when camed into tree vs the movement...
  17. blewis5289

Platform Attachment

Is anyone using Amsteel daisy chain to attach your platform? Any tricks to making it tight? I am running the Seeker platform and want to ditch the buckle straps but am struggling getting it tight enough. Thanks in advance!
  18. Slicknick630

I made my own Predator Platform pack!

So I have always wanted to start making some of my own gear for really anything from hunting to just storing stuff. I have been wanting to get the hys strap and the predator pack but figured why not just try to make it my self with my new sewing machine. Some nylon strap and 600d cordura later...
  19. Camacho

SOLD: LW Hand Climber (seat only, no mods) $150

As stated, I want to sell my Lone Wolf Hand Climber seat. I used it as a platform a few hunts last season and am going with a different option this year. It is still a great platform It is totally stock, no mods, nothing wrong with it at all. $150 TYD (within reason. . .) and buyer pays any...
  20. R

WTB Platform - found CLOSE

I'm looking for a new platform. Ideally a Tethrd XL platform, but am open to other platforms.
Back