• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

predator

1. S

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Tethrd Predator XL, Pack, 1 Stick, aider, Spanker pack

Extra Christmas cash? Didn't get what you want? Here is your chance! Just add your favorite harness and you basically have a system. All of these items are essentially new. I climbed my palm trees a couple times and decided I preferred to use my EWO one stick system, but hey, maybe it's...
  2. T

My New Hunting Pack

Been a while since I have posted here but I thought I would share the pack that I luckily found that fits my needs just like a glove. Holds my platform and all my gear really nice and compact. It was designed as a bow holding pack but now it holds my Predator XL!! The pack is a Pioneer made by...
  3. Vorsteg

WTT: My BIG Size 17 boots need more space that a Trophyline Mission can provide.

If you have a Mission you are willing to part with, I am willing to trade either: Tethrd Predator, plus pack/straps Value approx. $290 OR Petzl RIG (uses 10-11.5" rope) Value approx. $190
  4. swampbuck

SOLD - Tethrd Predator Platform

Gen 2 predator platform. Used for 1 season (approximately 12 climbs). Platform has been camo painted and buckle is stealth stripped. Lower 48 only, $120 + PayPal fees
  5. TonyGreenway

Please Remove-SOLD-Tethrd Kit

Local pick up or buyer pays shipping. Tethrd Kit - $635 Tethrd Mantis - XL - $200 Lineman belt w/ Ascent Lite carabiner, Swabisch prusik & handmade tender - $50 Lineman belt w/ Ropeman 1 and Ascent Lite carabiner - $80 Wild Country Ascent Lite carabiner- $10 SYS Hauler - $10 SYS Hauler ES...
  6. J

WTS Tethrd Predator Platform Gen 2 -- SOLD, please close

$180 to your door OBO. Gen 2 Predator Platform. Used the last two seasons, a couple dozen hunts with it. Will include original cam buckle strap. DIY sponge camo paint job. Has a Lone Wolf bracket, which I've found bites the tree better. I also have a new DanO bracket that I haven't gotten around...
  7. Head.Hunter

Predator Creaking

Going on season 2 with my predator and it’s now starting to creak a little even with a rock solid bite on the tree. Any suggestions?
  8. S

sold close

Used last season, never had an issue with this platform, just decided to get a bigger platform for this season $145 tyd Ships next day.
  9. Snacks

Please close

Looking for my first platform. Predator, assassin, ridge runner, tree suite. Not picky and can make any of those work. I’m sure a million other guys are looking for one too but thought I would throw this out there in care anyone was on the fence about letting one go. Thanks all
  10. diuilin

WTB - Saddle, platform, more

I'm just getting into saddle hunting this year and am looking to buy a saddle and other gear. I'm younger than some of the guys here, but coming up on 60 this year, I'd like something with some comfort and back support: preferably Kestrel Flex or JX3 Hybrid or maybe a Cruzr XC. I'd also like...
  11. RJHunter

Tethrd Predator platform mods

I'm new to this forum, and saddle hunting at that, so apologize if this has already been discussed recently. Been researching saddle hunting for the past year and finally got my gear this week. Very excited to join the saddle hunting family. I just picked up a predator platform and was looking...
  12. pmar10

Painted Predator Platform

Got the Predator in the other day and the bare shiny aluminum was bugging me so I decided to camo it up a bit. The whole process only took about an hour and $15. I know I'm supposed to use etching primer but I'm not too worried if it starts to peel; ill just paint it again!
  13. G

DIY Platform (2.5lbs w/strap)

Long time lurker. Thank you to everyone who has inspired all of my DIY ideas over the years, hopefully I can give back with this post and inspire someone else! Disclaimer - Don't criticize the welds too badly, I've been welding for a grand total of 2 weeks now! This platform is a cut down...
  14. B

WTB Predator platform (will pay new price)

Anyone dying to get rid of a predator platform? I finally found a Kestrel saddle and now need a platform. I really only want to try the predator. Text me at Three Zero Nine-830-11FiveEight for immediate response and to work out immediate payment via PayPal or Apple Cash.
  15. DelaWhere_Arrow

Predator-vs-Ridge Runner

Here’s the video I’ve been waiting for as a new saddle owner, from the always-informative Southern Outdoorsmen:
  16. DelaWhere_Arrow

Does anyone NOT like the Predator?

My Kestrel arrives in early September and I just came into a “spare $200”, aka I shifted some change around and freed up two Benjamins through the grace of the deer gods. After hemming and hawing over whether I’d use the Bullman ROS, 2-3 Wild Edge Stepps, an OOL Podium, or the Predator, the...
  17. Murph4028

Predator Rope Durability

I use different ropes for different applications and predator is my favorite to use for my tether. Like everything about it but when doing my routine rope checks this morning I noticed multiple flat spots in the rope. Flat spots are generally an early warning sign to replace the rope because the...
  18. M

WTB Saddle Platform!

I'm completely new to saddle hunting and I'm about to buy my first saddle or maybe sit drag. I need a platform. I would rather have a platform than the ROS. Somebody have one they want to sell ready to use? I know with all the folks buying the predators there's got to be someone with a diy seat...
  19. peteherbst

WTT/WTS Lone Wolf Hand Climber

I have a Lone Wolf hand climber that I’m looking to sell or trade for a predator platform. If trade, I’d like to get an extra $50 on top. If straight sell, looking to get $250 TYD.
  20. Slingpredator06

No platform options

Currently in a platform dilemma. As I stated in another thread I have a buddy whos looking for a LW Assassin platform and weve been talking platforms a lot lately. I have always used a ROS and screw ins but the other day I played around on his DIY XOP platform and really liked the platform...
Back