• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

release

1. Shakeandbake

Carter Chocolate Addiction 2 finger SOLD

This is a pretty hard to get release, it’s a two finger chiclet addiction. Carter made these for a short time and they are pretty rare. They most likely discontinued because of Nock 2 It. Has some small scratches but in decent shape. $150tyd
  2. Shakeandbake

Carter Honey 2

In excellent condition, probably the only hinge release you can hunt with because of the safety. Great hinge if you never shot a hinge before, great for target panic. $150 tyd
  3. S

Carter Wise choice 3 finger

Carter wise choise, Excellent condition. Has a brand new thumb barrel on it as well. Probably the best thumb trigger on the market, I just shoot a hinge. $180 TYD
  4. S

Please close

Looking for a Nock2it in good condition. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  5. S

WTB Carter Nock2it

Looking to purchase Carter nockon Nock2it, let me know if you have one available. Thanks
  6. P

Thumb/back tension holster idea!!!

So thanks to a guy I don’t know here are a few ideas for carrying your release. I sent a guy both my GOAT and Essux releases and he created the holsters. These are made so well. There is no way for it to fall out even without the strap. The belt clip is the most simple option. Very...
  7. MettBriler

Blackout Link release aid first impression

Howdy folks, I was in Bass Pro looking at the thumb button releases and the blackout brand caught my eye, I got to play with them in store and decided on the Link, it is interchangable from 3 fingers to 4 fingers, trigger tension is adjustable, thumb barrel has 2 mounting holes and an offset...
Back