• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

rope mod

1. S

7/64 Amsteel Daisy Chain - Standard Lonewolf 30" sticks

Morning all, I'm sort of new to the forum, I joined last year when my wife bought me a Tethrd phantom starter kit for Christmas. I was able to try it out a few times in the yard and a handful of times late season archery here in PA. I have hunted with it every "sit" this season and love it...
  2. J

SOLD - Please Close

I have 5 lone wolf sticks for sale. I can send individual ones or as groups. 3 of them have stealth strips and rope mods (rope included or you can request the original straps) rope mod sticks - $25 per stick + Shipping Regulars - $20 per stick + Shipping Shipping: i can ship them in a couple...
  3. Eckert_Hunter18

Oplux rope with ropeman1

Does anyone run oplux rope with a ropeman 1. If so God does it do for you, I know its outside of the specs of the ropeman but I've heard mixed views on that matter. Trying to get more knowledge on the matter before makeing a decision
  4. Eckert_Hunter18

Lightest rope using the ropeman 1?????

I'm wanting to change my tether and lineman belt to a lighter rope. I use the ropeman1 with my setup now and would like to continue doing so. I've seen where the oplux rope is great when it comes to light weight and strength but I would have to change to a Kong and I'm not really wanting to...
  5. S

Daisy Chain Mods

Merry Christmas, everyone! As we all are, I'm constantly making mods to my equipment. My next mod is going to be a rope mod on my new Heliums that I got for Christmas. I've seen rope mods, which I've done on my platform with 9mm static line, but I'm thinking for the sticks, I'm going to go with...
Back