• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

scout

1. B

SOLD: Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform

Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform for sale. $130 TYD
  2. BackSpasm

OOAL Solo Scout SOLD

Solo scout, very light use in great shape $50 TYD, for an extra $5 I will throw in an OEM lonewolf cam strap for attachment Really enjoyed this platform, it just doesn't fit my personal hunting style right now Currently wrapped along the edges with black vet wrap for noise dampening, but...
  3. Shakeandbake

WTB OOAL Scout Platform

If you have one and want to sell it let me know.
  4. Jtaylor

Last Minute Scouting

So as everyone probably knows, scouting two weeks before season isn't ideal. With family commitments, work, school, etc. before you know it you're 2 weeks or a month out and haven't checked out the hot spots yet. I still don't believe all is lost. I just wanted to start this thread for anyone...
  5. Red Beard

5.5lb climbing, platforming, & descending package - Solo Scout

Saddle hunting is dangerous. People have died doing it. Know that if you hunt from an elevated position, there is a higher percentage of you not coming home to your loved ones than if you stay on the ground. Take the words/ideas of dudes on the internet with a grain of salt; very few of them are...
  6. Murph4028

Cabelas Elite Scout Pack

Only used this bag a few times. Completely clean mint condition. -90.00
Back