• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

shikar

1. B

SOLD: Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform

Mini Shikar with Angled Scout Platform for sale. $130 TYD
  2. W

17" SHIKAR Sticks (4)

Set of (4) 17" SHIKAR Sticks: $250 TYD PPFF or add 3%.
  3. deleted_user04

Out On A Limb Monarch

Brand new, never used. Out on a limb Monarch platform. The stick is fixed; the stand offs don't rotate. I paid like $250 with tax and shipping. The other pictures give you different angles to understand. Does not come with any attachment method. Would sell for $185 or trade. Note: I'm a...
  4. deleted_user04

The best stick setup in MY opinion

I feel like I have the best stick setup for for hunting. I hunt Kansas public land. I normally can only get 10- 15 feet. I hunt South Carolina where I climb 20 feet on average. I have all Shikar sticks. Stay with me. I have five of the mini sticks. I run three step aiders with them.These...
  5. BeardedHunter

Shikar Double Versa Aiders

Are there any how to videos on how to use the DVA for shikars? I ordered some for my shikar 17s and I saw Greg Staggs video about them but I think maybe I got the wrong ones? Or I’m doing something wrong? I have to reach A LOT to get to the bottom knob with my versa button at my nose (I’m 6’2”)...
  6. BeardedHunter

Shikar Stick question

I’ve been looking at getting Shikar sticks for next season. I’m having a hard time trying to decide between the standard lengths (17-1/8”) and 20”. I plan on using a versa aider (possibly double versa aiders) to get a little higher. Also can’t decide if I should get 3 or 4? How high is everyone...
  7. S

sold please close

$300 tyd. Used but still in perfect functioning condition, good cosmetic condition as well. Ships next business day. f&f or add 3%
  8. S

To those who use Shikar Sticks

I just picked some up the classifieds and tested them out today; Two things I noticed off the bat. -These things flex like Twizzlers when you're on the top step and one foot is on the stick IE: stepping onto/ off the step. -The shikars smell like the strongest grease known to man. I assume...
  9. S

Shikar Mini Cam Cleat.. Sorta

I saw @Aaronpaul14 fixed one up, but after seeing his I think I went the hard way. I just replaced the stick and redrilled for cleat and added standoffs and step. Anyway, I'm hoping to use this as my one-stick method this year. Ignore the trash rope, my 6mm is still in the mail.
  10. W

OOAL Shikar Sticks with lonewolf aiders SOLD

Four standard length (17-1/4”) Out on a Limb Shikar sticks with Lonewolf cable aiders installed with Grade 8 bolts, 6.5ft of 7/64" Amsteel daisy chain straps. These are brand new. I’ve only had one on a tree one time. Total weight is 7 1/2 lbs!!! $415 tyd via PayPal f+f or you pay fee.
  11. G

Comparing the Wild Edge Stepp vs. OOAL's Shikar sticks

For anyone wanting to take a more in-depth look at Wild Edge Stepps or Out On A Limb's Shikar sticks, I do a side-by-side climbing comparison of the two to see how high you can get with each system when paired with the most popular aiders that are commonly used with them. We'll show you how to...
Back