• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sitdrag

1. W

Climbing DRT with SitDrag...any tips?

Any tips on climbing DRT with SitDrag/RCH? Specifically, keeping the SitDrag in place while climbing so I’m not trying to position it at height. Haven’t tried my hand at sewing yet but may soon. Any other tricks out there? Thanks!
  2. JAYBO

Modified sitdrag setup - please close

Anyone interested in selling their old sitdrag setup. I know a lot of guys were building sitdrag set-ups. I have never hunted from a saddle, but from what I can tell, I have read on here.... It's a game changer. Just looking to start with the basic low budget mod sitdrag setup. Thanks and...
  3. JAYBO

Wanted - Modified sitdrag setup

Anyone interested in selling their old sitdrag setup. I am brand new to the saddle hunting game. I know a lot of guys were building sitdrag setup before the tethrd mantis, aero kestrel, and H2 Saddles became available. Thanks, and happy hunting
  4. C&Doutdoors

Debating on selling my aero evo

I started out with the sitdrag and switched to the evo and for some reason I just cant get comfortable in it. I've tried adjusting everything possible it's either leg pinch or hip pinch. I get rid of one and the other one starts on me. I felt the sitdrag was pretty comfortable for me and really...
  5. S

Modified SitDrag

Modified SitDrag with attached molle webbing, 2 dump pouches, 2 bottle holders, amsteel bridge with back rest, tether with prusik and caribiner, linemans belt with ropeman 1 and caribiner, EZ Kut drill with 12 bolts and belt holder. Whole shebang for $250 shipped OBO. Can also part it out if...
  6. Taylorcq

First Saddle Kill!

Had my first successful bow hunt and first successful saddle hunt yesterday! I’m using a RCH and a sit-drag. Similar setup to DIY Sportsman on YouTube and some inspiration from G2 Outdoors. This climb was cheating, as I was just standing on top of an existing hang-on stand, so anybody looking...
  7. Inconel710

Joined the Club - Modified Sit Drag

While I'm waiting for my Mantis, I went ahead and pieced together the beginnings of a back-up/loaner system. I still need to get a rock climbing harness, but this is enough for me to start learning on. I did most of @g2outdoors mods - waist belt, rolled webbing loops, MOLLE webbing, and Amsteel...
  8. love2hunt

Climbing Harness/Tree Tether/Lineman’s Belt/Carabiners

I bought all the items to make my own Sitdrag setup. I've sat in it 3 times and really like it, but I am not using it as much as I thought I would (new baby in the house). I would like to sell everything together to make it easy. - Sitdrag with the factory bridge cut off and replaced with 1"...
Back