• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

stepps

1. R

WTS-Wild Edge Run & Gun Pkg

All, I have a brand new set of (10) WE steps, WE lineman belt, and WE aider for sale. I just didn't like them as much as my sticks. My loss is your gain! Get them now and don't wait for the backorders! $200 TYD!! Wild Edge Run&Gun Pkg (10 steps)
  2. B

Question for adding amsteel to stepps and SRT rappel

Hi All, Firstly as a new member, I’d like to thank everyone who contribute to these forums. The amount of knowledge and insight within this community is really an awesome thing. Anyways, this will be my first year saddle hunting. Hoping to practice in my flex saddle next week. I’m looking for...
  3. brentkphoto

WTB Wild Edge Stepps

Checking to see if anyone on here is selling a set of Wild Edge Stepps before I put in for a set on their website. Ideally I'd be looking for a set of 8. Anyone selling a set?
  4. okccj

Closed

I have eight stepps, carrying bag, and the WE aider in nearly new condition. I would trade them for a set of four muddy pro sticks , so long as the sticks are in new are nearly new condition.
  5. S

WTB Wild Edge Stepps

I’m looking for 10 Wild Edge Stepps with the bag and potentially an aider well. Let me know what you got.
  6. Inconel710

Joined the Club - Modified Sit Drag

While I'm waiting for my Mantis, I went ahead and pieced together the beginnings of a back-up/loaner system. I still need to get a rock climbing harness, but this is enough for me to start learning on. I did most of @g2outdoors mods - waist belt, rolled webbing loops, MOLLE webbing, and Amsteel...
  7. Vtbow

Set of 12 Stepps and Bag

Have a set of 12 jim stepps on bag. Good used condition. I just prefer my sticks/screw in and I don't see myself having the time to really get used to these and like them like everyone else does. $140 tyd via paypal f&f. Might consider trades for other gear, try me.
  8. Vtbow

12pk of original Jim Stepp Steps (WIld Edge) $120 TYD!

PRICE DROP, $120 TYD!! Original Jim Stepp (now wild edge)Came across 2 sets of these locally. Selling one and trying out the other(if dont like them, will probably have a 2nd set for sale). Good used condition, and little paint flaking/etc. as expected from use. with bag--it has two tiny...
Back