• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

steps

1. S

Wild Edge Steps - Please Close

6 Wild Edge steps in an 8-step bag. I bought them new 2 seasons ago and used them a handful of times. Going to give some sticks a try this season. $110 TYD
  2. hokiehunter373

WTB Squirrel Steps

As the title says. Please let me know if you have any for sale. Would take an OCB as well
  3. Joey Barbs

(4) Shikars

Selling my (4) 17” Shikars with Tethrd VersaStraps, buckle straps, Stealth Strips and (2) Amsteel aiders. Used one time. Selling for $375 TYD Cable aiders shown in pics are not included SOLD
  4. C

Wild Edge Steps 10 pack, Kong Duck Ascender, and JC Knaider/ Swaider SOLD Please Remove Post

I have a 10 pack of Wild Edge Steps with carrying bag. The steps have 6ft ropes. I also have a Kong Duck Ascender. JC Knaider/Swaider also. All of these items have only been used a handful of times. All Prices include shipped. I only accept PayPal. Wild Edge Steps- Sold Kong Duct- Sold JC...
  5. S

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Trophyline Saddle $75 (older model) - Wild Edge Steps (5)

5 wild edge steps. Been on the tree for practice a handful of times. (SOLD to VTBOWHUNT pending funds) Older Model XL Trophy Line Saddle with nice dump pouch. Super comfortable but have two other saddles now.$75tyd obo PayPal goods and services...I’ll take care of fees. message with any questions
  6. Kroggenk

Different Types of ROS - Pros & Cons

I’ve read a plethora of threads on the various ring of steps models available. I’m still having trouble figuring out all the pros and cons of them all, keeping me from pulling the trigger on a new set. Currently, I have some Ameristeps that I truly enjoy. Sure, they slide around a bit on the...
  7. P

WE steps-I need 5

I need 5 if anyone had them. I know they are sold on the website. I will take new or used. Pm me please
  8. Stpatricklakelongbows

Climbing methods for sale

I was new to saddle hunting last year and while trying to figure out my favorite climbing method, I bought all sorts of stuff that now sits in a corner... Since I ultimately decided I like some modified Hawk Helium sticks with aiders and a Tetherd Predator for my platorm, I figured it was time...
  9. NTman

Ameristep Steps For Sale

I have a number of unused steps with & without straps. There production date is 03 and not included in the recall of 08. $8 - Step $12 - Step w/strap Plus shipping Invoiced with PayPay for payment Email: zonewild@gmail.com
  10. U

Wild Edge Stepps For Sale

5 Stepps, Aider, and bag included. Like new condition. Need em ASAP? I’ll next day air them to you. Shoot me a PM for images. Thanks guys.
  11. tibolli

John Eberhart's Ring of Steps?

John Eberhart uses a set of what appears to be a homemade ring of steps. Here is the link to the Youtube video I saw them in. Does anyone know anything about them? Are there any close up photos of how they are designed, how they work, etc..?
  12. Vtbow

12pk of original Jim Stepp Steps (WIld Edge) $120 TYD!

PRICE DROP, $120 TYD!! Original Jim Stepp (now wild edge)Came across 2 sets of these locally. Selling one and trying out the other(if dont like them, will probably have a 2nd set for sale). Good used condition, and little paint flaking/etc. as expected from use. with bag--it has two tiny...
  13. MoDog

Silencing Wild Edge Steps

Not sure if this was already addressed or not. If it was please link me to that thread. If not, has anyone attempted to silence these steps? Anyone use stealth strips or some kind of coating? These steps have been a great addition to my mobile setup but they are loud when you inadvertently...
Back