• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tethrd phantom

1. R

Western Hunting

Hey guys, so I'm trying to get into saddle hunting for my archery elk hunt this fall, and wanted y'alls opinion. So I'm thinking about getting either a Phantom or a Cruzr Archon for my saddle kit, and I was wondering if someone had experience with either and/or both and if they could compare...
  2. C

Tethrd Phantom Starter Kit (Saddle Hunting Kit)

1 Tethrd Phantom Starter Kit One size fits 28" - 40" Brand new - never used. In original packaging. Includes 11mm lineman's belt and 11mm tree tether as well as Phantom saddle. Payment via Venmo or Paypal. Venmo preferred. Shipping is $10 to mainland US. $300 firm.
  3. M

**SOLD PLEASE REMOVE**Entire Tethrd Setup

Selling the following items. Purchased everything August 2020 and used 3 times. Everything is in excellent condition. $550 TYD Will take PayPal F&F or add 3% for G&S will also take Venmo or Zelle Tethrd Phantom Saddle Predator XL Tree tether and lineman’s belt SYS hauler ES 2.0 SYS Hauler ES OG...
  4. G

Please Close - WTS Tethrd Phantom Saddle

$235 TYD Manufactured 8/4/2020, received in September. Only used twice.
  5. BeardedHunter

*UPDATE* **FOUND** ISO Tethrd Phantom

Looking for a Tethrd Phantom for a Christmas present for my younger brother. I purchased the whole kit back in March and I love it. He asked if he could try it out just in the yard at the house to see if saddle hunting he might be interested in. So I let him use my phantom and predator platform...
Back