• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

trail camera

1. W

Campark T45 Trail Camera Inquiry

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but thought this would be a good place to gather some information regarding some hiccups I've come across with my recent trail camera purchase. Several months ago I purchased 8 of the Campark T45 trail cameras after hearing of them being a pretty reliable camera...
  2. S

cudde back

I’ve read all the reviews and still can’t get a clear picture on the worth of the system. Anyone have any experience with the cudde link cameras? How is the battery life? Only reason im considering these over the others on the market is the single cell plan for multiple cameras. Any advice is...
  3. SHF Hunter

Wise Eye Cameras

Does anyone have any experience with Wise Eye cameras?
  4. Bwhana

Please close - Trail cameras package

Great condition Stealthcam Droptine and Tasco basic cams with several 8 and 16gb SD cards. $50 tyd for all - PPFF or buyer pays fees. https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/stealth-cam-droptine-trail-camera-14mp-18scmudrptn14mprctch/18scmudrptn14mprctch...
Back