• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

trophyline

1. DGF

SOLD. PRICE DROP $60 Original Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle

SOLD For sale: Price Drop: $60 PayPal, TYD CONUS Original Trophyline Ambush Saddle Manufactured 2007 Size Medium Pouch and original tether/linesman's straps included. Thanks for looking, Dan
  2. Vorsteg

WTT: My BIG Size 17 boots need more space that a Trophyline Mission can provide.

If you have a Mission you are willing to part with, I am willing to trade either: Tethrd Predator, plus pack/straps Value approx. $290 OR Petzl RIG (uses 10-11.5" rope) Value approx. $190
  3. T

Saddle Hunting Comparisons TETHRD - TROPHYLINE - CRUZR

If you are looking for a saddle to get in to and are wondering which one to go with, here are a few "The Element" guys reviewed on Youtube. The Cruzr just dropped their version of a "mini foot stand" and it's legit! You guys should go check them out.
  4. C_Smith

Green's Tree Saddle by Trophyline with Camouflage Bag

FOR SALE: Green's Tree Saddle by Trophyline Leather Saddle Built-in Linesman Belt Original Tether Suspenders Carry Bag Built-in dump/cargo pouches. Size Large. Good condition. As pictured. $175 OBO + S&H. Please PM me. Sales only in the contiguous 48 States.
  5. PadreDan

SOLD! Trophyline Tree saddle for sale

2007 leather Trophyline tree saddle. Size: medium. Good condition. Lightly used. Includes the leather saddle, Trophyline's linemen's belt and tree strap. Asking $150 obo. Will ship to lower 48. Will accept Paypal. Thanks for looking. - Dan
  6. J

Trophyline Mission Platform for sale

$225 to your door OBO, friends and family. Used for maybe four hunts. Super nice, solid platform. Just like a smaller one I realized. Came with a slight blemish from Trophyline, near the post attachment. Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
  7. S

CAYS Pack

I am running two full length lone wolf sticks with cable aiders and am looking for the best way to pack the sticks. I have tried the sides and using the drop down pouch but they don’t seem to stay in the drop down pouch. Any ideas would be great. Happy hunting!
  8. Hardly_Hangin

Trophyline saddle is actually perfect for repelling??

Prior to today, I disliked the double webbed bridge featured on the Trophyline saddles - However, whilst playing in the yard as we do, I discovered they are PERFECT for repelling! I hooked into my friction hitch on my top strap, and tied a super munters hitch onto a second biner and hooked...
  9. Jtaylor

Trophyline Ambush Pro *SOLD PLEASE CLOSE*

I have a L/XL Trophyline Ambush Pro for sale, it has been upgraded with the Cobra buckle (a $20-$30 value for free!) Asking $130 TYD. Make me an offer! PayPal f&f or you pay the 3%. All pouches, original buckle and carrying bag will go with. I found a DIY option that works for me so it's time to...
  10. Sgt. Beardface

sold

I recently got my Phantom in and I think I am going to move on from my Ambush Pro. Was hunted with last season but is in great shape. I did replace the waist belt buckle with a Raptor ADF buckle, however, I have not had a chance to sew down the female end of the belt. Not really looking to...
  11. R

Aero Hunter Flex vs. Trophyline Ambush

Hey guys, I’m about to order my first saddle and I’ve narrowed it down between the flex and the trophyline. I was just wondering if anyone could compare the two. I realize there’s a major price difference as well as difference in wait time. The main things I wondered about were the different...
  12. MrTumnus

(SOLD) Trophyline Ambush Pro Saddle Kit (M/L) - STILL IN BOX (For sale or Trade for trad bow)

Hey all! I bought myself a trophyline ambush pro saddle kit and ended up getting one gifted to me for Christmas. I am perfectly content with one saddle at the moment and am more than happy to ship the brand new one (not yet unboxed). Asking $250 (shipped) ALSO willing to trade for the right...
  13. B

FOR SALE: Trophyline USA Team Realtree Tree Saddle (Large) (Model TS11TRT)

I have for sale a size Large top of the line Trophyline Tree Saddle. This is the Team Realtree version that is very comfortable and it has never even seen the woods. I have only set it up in my back yard a couple times to play around with it. It comes in the original packaging to include all...
  14. brentkphoto

SOLD

Bought this XL trophyline in case my Large Mantis didn't fit. (I'm 6'2" #230 with a 36-38 waist). Mantis fits great so this is gonna go. Selling for what I have into it. $130 tyd open to offers and trades also. Mainly looking for a Ropeman 1 or other hunting gear.
  15. Murph4028

WTB Trophyline pouches

Anyone wanting to sell trophyline pouches I'm your man....I'd like the large pouch with the bottle holders on it but I'd also take a thermos pouch as well. Thanks
  16. rabidd099

FS: Large Trophyline Tree Ambush Tree Saddle + TL pouch + TL kneepads

For sale is a used 2007 Trophyline Tree Ambush Tree Saddle Size Large. Bridge was well cared for and is still in good shape. I cut off the elastic straps that snagged and the rear tree stand tie in loop to cut wieght and replaced them with tool belt suspenders that can be removed easily if you...
  17. M

Trophyline saddle medium

Looking to sell my size medium trophyline treesaddle. Saddle comes with orinigal tether, saddle pouch, and lineman’s belt with carabiner. Saddle has had shoulder and leg straps removed by previous owner, everything else is in great condition. Only selling to purchase a smaller size and the...
  18. Vtbow

TL (Trophy Line) Tree Saddle Neoprene Size (m) $155 TYD

Good condition TL size Medium neoprene tree saddle. All original, no mods. This is the older model with the original attached lineman's belt(which I really like). Will include original camo TL carrying bag which is in excellent condition. I do not have a TL tether for this, but I will...
  19. Vorsteg

TrophyLine Tree Saddle

2005 Model TS-9 Camo Tree Saddle Size - Large 34" - 42" Weight Capacity - 375 pounds Tree stand and safety harness in one. Cover 360 degrees d the tree. Safety belt doubles as a deer drag. Integrated Lineman's belt. Includes original 2 accessory pouches. Includes mini carabiner with Para cord...
  20. R

TS9-Large Tree Saddle for Sale

Hello All, Good Evening All! Tyler here, yes the same Tyler who worked at Trophyline USA for Several years up until they closed. I got in touch with John Eberhart and he directed me to this forum. I have a Large Neoprene TS9. It is the Saddle that has webbing straps and two small pouches on...
Back