• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wild edge perch

1. P

WEI perch and 3 WE Steps mark sold

All items are in good condition. Only used them for the early season. I would prefer to sell everything together. Cost includes shipping. PayPal preferred. WEI Perch= $115 3 WE steps= $45
  2. Jake577

5 WE steps, WE perch and step aider SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

All never been hunted out of only tested a few times. Comes with original bag. Asking $200 for everything or make me an offer for seperate pieces.
  3. D

(SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE) Wild Edge Perch For Sale

Wild Edge Perch For Sale Purchased End of August 2019. Used 5-6 times. Worked great but need to replace other higher priority gear. Little bit of wear as seen in pictures. No Modifications. $125 TYD UPS Ground = Tracking and Quick Delivery Payment accepted: PayPal
  4. Murph4028

Murph4028's WE Perch Mod

Yep that's right. I'm naming this after myself because I'm awesome and have to leave my stamp on the saddle hunting world! So here it is. The perch complete with the Murph mod. Lol. Ok all jokes aside, I'm liking my WE setup but the perch seemed like it was never the same everytime I cammed it...
  5. T

Selling Wild Edge Kit - Sold

I am selling a kit from Wild Edge that includes a 12 step larger base kit (9 steps with 6ft ropes and 3 with 8ft), a WEI Perch Platform, a WE Bow hook, and a WE Aider. Everything is in really nice condition. I hooked two steps onto a tree to try them (one as a step and the other as a hand...
  6. Zddog

Perch, Predator, Lone Wolf Platforms

I don't know about you, but I can stop being excited about how much innovation has transpired over the past three years in the saddle industry. Not only has the saddles come a long way since the first one I ever hunted out of and still do (Trophyline Tree Saddle), but the steps and platforms...
Back