• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wild edge stepp

1. Jake577

5 WE steps, WE perch and step aider SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

All never been hunted out of only tested a few times. Comes with original bag. Asking $200 for everything or make me an offer for seperate pieces.
  2. Jake577

Cain method riggers belt

Anyone have suggestions of what Riggers belt they use for the cain method of climbing with the wild edge stepps? Looks like the easiest way to do it. Im just worried that the Riggers belts im seeing online are safe enough to be used for this method. what about this one...
  3. D

(SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE) Wild Edge Perch For Sale

Wild Edge Perch For Sale Purchased End of August 2019. Used 5-6 times. Worked great but need to replace other higher priority gear. Little bit of wear as seen in pictures. No Modifications. $125 TYD UPS Ground = Tracking and Quick Delivery Payment accepted: PayPal
  4. Prill87

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

6 Wild Edge Steps + Knaider/Swaider Used on 2 hunts and some practice in the back yard. PayPal $150 TYD. I have almost $180 into it
  5. L

Wild Edge Stepp holder

Had some scrap galvanized wire and bent this contraption up this evening. The bag works I just wanted to try something that suited me better.
  6. mn_booner

WE Stepps, big feet, give up or keep trying?

Hey Guys, I have 12 WE stepps and the WE aider that I have been trying to use as my climbing method and platform for saddle hunting. I am big guy, 6'4" 250lbs and size 14 feet. The WE stepps seem really slick as far as weight and packability go, but I am struggling with efficiently climbing...
  7. A

Climbing Method for a new Saddle Hunter

Hi All, This is my first season in the saddle, and I'm slowly getting accustomed to it. I currently have 5 WE Stepps and use an aider. I'm not a huge fan, and am considering switching to sticks and selling my Stepps. Has anyone used both, and recommend one over the other? Thanks!
  8. Murph4028

My solution for carrying wild edge steps

Wanted to make a short video addressing how I solved my issue of how to carry my wild edge steps. Maybe others would prefer this method as well.
  9. E

Paracord wrapping WE steps

Hey just wondering who's wrapped their WE steps with paracord and how do they like it? Also how did you do it? Does it work good with a 5 step aider?
  10. J

Wild Edge Step - Set of 10 - $175tyd

10 step set of wild edge stepps with bag.. I have wrapped the steps in camo flex wrap to deaden the noise. Also cut the bottom of the bag out so the ropes can hang through the bottom. It works better that way so the ropes don’t pull the zipper down.. PayPal or Venmo only Dm me with shipping...
  11. P

WTT/WTS Lone Wolf Assault 2

Have a lone wolf assault 2 hang on. $150 buyer pays shipping. Will also trade for wild edge steps or a predator platform. PM if interested for pictures.
  12. boyne bowhunter

Modified Cain's Method for WE Stepps

Here I go again copying a Cain innovation but I've been asked by a couple of guys to put together a video of my slight modification to Cain's method for WE Stepps. Full credit to the climbing method to @Cain. Without his original video I would never have considered this but I did find that I...
  13. Murph4028

WTB Wild Edge Steps

Not interested in Primal steps. Wild Edge only. Thanks.
  14. O

DIY Wild Edge Stepps Bag

I have a set of 8 stepps but no bag- looking to make my own out of some cloth from scratch- does anyone have measurements, or would anyone mind measuring their bag? I couldn't find any measurements on their site or in old threads. Appreciate the help!
  15. DB4x4

Wild Edge Rope Change Question

Has anyone changed out the Wild Edge rope to something other than Amsteel? Do you have to use a flat rope for the WE knot to hold properly or will a round rope work? I was thinking about trying something like this...
  16. U

Wild Edge Stepps For Sale

5 Stepps, Aider, and bag included. Like new condition. Need em ASAP? I’ll next day air them to you. Shoot me a PM for images. Thanks guys.
  17. spear0

WTB wild edge steps

saw they are back ordered on the website and its opening day here in alabama! If you have some available i will take them.
  18. Zddog

Just Sold My Lone Wolf and Muddy Steps for Wild Edge and they are sold out...

Been thinking about buying them for a couple years now and once I heard the podcast I was convinced I needed to buy them. Sold my lone wolf and muddy steps to get the money to buy them and they are sold out Does anyone know when they will be back in stock and will the Saddle Hunter discount...
Back