• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2 step aider help! Fixed please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremywade43

New to saddle hunting and diy stuff, but decided to take on making my own 2 step aider because I would rather make my own that works exactly the way I want it to and I am comfortable with. Buuuutt I messed up. I made my continuous loop with a Brummel knot in the amsteel BEFORE adding the first step, so can anyone tell me how I can add this in? I tried to attach pics of what I’ve got going but the thing says the uploaded files are too large.

I also tried a box knot at the top of where the tag end comes out of the berry, and it feels strong enough but my concern was the box knot coming undone. Any help is appreciated.

There are many ways to resize a picture file to upload. Taking a screen shot and uploading it is the easiest.

There are many ways to resize a picture file to upload. Taking a screen shot and uploading it is the easiest.
But either way, I’ve got a piece of amsteel that is a continuous loop, that I’m trying to add a completely separate piece of amsteel to on each side to make a step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back