• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

$20 Bushnell Cellucore20 - $59.99 plus $40 rebate up to 5 cameras.

gcr0003

SH Member
Ok so someone from another hunting forum was asking about the cellulcore 20 which is the cell camera I have. Then someone posted a link to them for only $59.99 and there is a rebate form $40 still valid to the end of the month. They are normally $110 before rebate.

It’s hard to believe that the rebate is still valid on this purchase, but for $60 I’m willing to give them a shot.

If the rebate works on top of the $60 price that’s just $20 per camera, which is less than Tascos.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Imma give it shot anyway.

We will see how this goes. I just bought 3. Buy at your own risk.

Last edited:
I assume these function as a normal camera if you don't want to pony up for the monthly cell cam plan correct? $20 is cheap for any trail camera
That they do. I only purchase the cell during the hunting months but I leave my in the woods all year.

Proceed with caution. I had 3 of these cameras and all 3 were lemons. One would never connect to the server, therefore ran the batteries down constantly looking for a signal. The other 2 just stopped working after a couple months. When I went to check I opened the cameras and water poured out. There was no debris on the seal, the seals just did not work. I contacted Bushnell, they knew of the problem and they would send me a replacement, that was 2 months ago and I have still not received the replacements. Why do you think they are selling a cell camera for $50.

Proceed with caution. I had 3 of these cameras and all 3 were lemons. One would never connect to the server, therefore ran the batteries down constantly looking for a signal. The other 2 just stopped working after a couple months. When I went to check I opened the cameras and water poured out. There was no debris on the seal, the seals just did not work. I contacted Bushnell, they knew of the problem and they would send me a replacement, that was 2 months ago and I have still not received the replacements. Why do you think they are selling a cell camera for $50.
Dang that’s a bummer. I haven’t had much problem with mine. That does suck though.

Thus far I have 2, been working well for 2 months, and now looks like I’m gonna grab third…

Yeah I was bummed. The pics I got were awesome and quick. I am not saying don't get them, just proceed with caution. Also, I think less than 3 months ago they were $120, now they are $50??????

Yeah I was bummed. The pics I got were awesome and quick. I am not saying don't get them, just proceed with caution. Also, I think less than 3 months ago they were $120, now they are $50??????
They’re still 100 and 110 most places.

I have seen them for $60 on the shelves everywhere. I think midway just ran an ad for $60 last week and so did another outdoor web site.

Ok so someone from another hunting forum was asking about the cellulcore 20 which is the cell camera I have. Then someone posted a link to them for only $59.99 and there is a rebate form $40 still valid to the end of the month. They are normally $110 before rebate.

It’s hard to believe that the rebate is still valid on this purchase, but for $60 I’m willing to give them a shot.

If the rebate works on top of the $60 price that’s just $20 per camera, which is less than Tascos.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Imma give it shot anyway.

We will see how this goes. I just bought 3. Buy at your own risk.

Two people reported from the other hunting forum that they got their cameras in and they’re working and their rebate took 2-3 weeks.

They are cheap so they’ll likely do have a quality control issue but I have had mine for a year. I’m going to take the risk and pick up a few more.

Back