• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

20" heliums

I messaged hawk on facebook about this. They are not in stock and wont be available until june/july. Must be a mistake by midway.

And if they plan on sticking to that $50 per single price point I’m sure there will be a lot of us grouping up for a $110 4 pack. That’s Mack’s PW pricing, I see Modway is $150. Still...

Last edited:
I didn’t order but I put them in cart and and said they would be at my door by Tuesday or Thursday of next week. Wonder how they are first to have them.

Nice. I have been waiting forever to order them. How do you guys like them. ?I put off ordering some because I found my dads old Tree Stepps. I’m thinking I might stick with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t had any before. I was trying to buy the leverage sticks but was unsuccessful. From the expert advice I received, these were the way to go.
I don’t know if I’ll test them this weekend, but I will the next for sure.
So far, they are light and feel solid at the same time.

I've never owned sticks before but I can say these little guys are compact and feel really solid and we'll built. I went out and stuck one on the tree in about 5 seconds and it felt super solid and locked in. Havnt climbed yet.

Got mine on the 19th did u see my post on them. All they need is a paint job, deciding whether to change out versa button awfully big

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone done a review on the new 20" sticks?

I haven’t seen one. I can say that I like them so far but have only assembled one( have to put the stand offs and Versa button on). Waiting on my stealth strips to get here this week then I will try them out.

I posted a pic on a different thread. 2.0 lbs with everything but the strap.

As for reviews, still haven’t been able to get out with them. Sick kid prevented my planned turkey hunt and other activities (which was my stick test) the past few days. Hopefully next weekend.

I posted a pic on a different thread. 2.0 lbs with everything but the strap.

As for reviews, still haven’t been able to get out with them. Sick kid prevented my planned turkey hunt and other activities (which was my stick test) the past few days. Hopefully next weekend.
Guess that makes sense, my 24" sticks are 2.4 lbs I believe.

I haven’t seen one. I can say that I like them so far but have only assembled one( have to put the stand offs and Versa button on). Waiting on my stealth strips to get here this week then I will try them out.

Thanks, is the stick 20" total or 20" between steps?

Back