• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

20 inch hawk helium’s at Midway USA

Thanks for posting, price is higher than Mack's Prairie Wings but appears to be available more than a month earlier. If anyone is in need of a 3-pack, let me know :sunglasses:

seems odd to be available at Midway and yet the actual hawk helium website still out of stock??? I chat with Midway and I was told they expect to ship out of their warehouse on 5/22 doesn't answer me if in their inventory now

Is there a thread on making one of these from a 30 inch Helium?

I'm very tempted to order some. Not sure how they compare to beast sticks. Anyone use both and prefer one or the other? I have some beast sticks but kinda like how these stack better

I ordered a set from camofire. Ready to give them a try. I love my beast sticks but for the price I want to give them a shot.

I ordered a set from camofire. Ready to give them a try. I love my beast sticks but for the price I want to give them a shot.

I ordered from Camofire as well. They were sold out not long after my order. I did get a shipping notification for them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered from Camofire as well. They were sold out not long after my order. I did get a shipping notification for them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I got my shipping notification today as well. Hope you like them!

It’s legit from midway. I ordered mine a few weeks ago and received them a few days later.

seems odd to be available at Midway and yet the actual hawk helium website still out of stock??? I chat with Midway and I was told they expect to ship out of their warehouse on 5/22 doesn't answer me if in their inventory now
I have already received 2 sets from Midway

I have already received 2 sets from Midway
Hawk is almost always out of inventory on their website. Even when the full size sticks are in stock everywhere else

Back