• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2018 contest results

Congrats team 1! I was a sad sad team member this year....

Congrats!! I let my team down this season but I really let the freezer down! Always next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 1 is #1 baby! Lead from the front!

Thanks and congrats to all my Onesies out there. I couldn't add any antlers to the count, but the Does in my freezer taste as sweet as the victory!

@Cajunshooter for the MVP...like my boy #12 might even be the G.O.A.T.!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still mad about cornhole bro???? SMH!
Well we both lost our teammates this year so it was never a true rematch. You disappeared on some secret mission mid game and now it’s my fault? I would have liked to won a game but I’m glad I didn’t lose 50 in a row to do so. Maybe we can finish up in November. :)

Congrats team 1, wish I could have added some more points for our team but couldn't close the deal. Sorry team 5.

Hey thanks everyone and congrats to the other players of team 1!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Cajunshooter and @huck72412 carried us thru! But all for TEAM 1 and TEAM 1 for all! I’m privileged to be in this group of fine deer slayers! Now let’s turn our attention to the Gobbling Beards! You guys are great, each and every member of OUR TEAM!

It was a lot of fun. Couldn’t wait to check the results each day to see where we stood. I definitely see a dynasty emerging.

Back