• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2019: Public Land Challenge

dpierce72

Probably old news, but saw on THP fBook video early this morning

Event: 2019 Public Land Challenge
Location: Michigan Public [are of state where NO ONE has ever hunted]
Date: October (first week)
Viewable: I'm guessing THP YouTube Channel like last year
Hunters:
  • The Hunting Public
  • (1) member of Tethrd
  • Dan Infalt / Joe Rentmester
  • Whitetail Habitat Solutions (Jeff & Dylan ...maybes)
  • John Eberhart (pending shoulder)
Details discussed just before the 15 minute mark in link below...

Sounds cool. That should be a primer for the start of deer season too

Enjoyed watching last years, I think this year should be just as entertaining and educational.

Wonder if any of these stone cold killers will be stomping around my spots. Will be interesting...

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Infalt and Eberhart have a conversation about scent control

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I’d rather be a fly on the wall with them talking about all things deer hunting except scent control. We all pretty much know where they stand on scent control.

Should be interesting. Michigan is a huge state. It’s a 12-14 hour drive from the western UP to the southern lower. You have ag land on the southern end and the big woods to the north. The majority of the UP is State Land and CFR. We will see we’re they go

I hope they don’t hunt the UP. The deer density is so low it would make for really boring TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably old news, but saw on THP fBook video early this morning

Event: 2019 Public Land Challenge
Location: Michigan Public [are of state where NO ONE has ever hunted]
Date: October (first week)
Viewable: I'm guessing THP YouTube Channel like last year
Hunters:
  • The Hunting Public
  • (1) member of Tethrd
  • Dan Infalt / Joe Rentmester
  • Whitetail Habitat Solutions (Jeff & Dylan ...maybes)
  • John Eberhart (pending shoulder)
Details discussed just before the 15 minute mark in link below...

Which video did you watch to see this?

Would have been cool to see Mark Kenyon from Wired To Hunt in there too! The Hunting Public gonna be feeling The Hunting Pressure

If Sturgis makes it id be surprised. He is so busy its insane. Hundreds of properties under his management, his own property, hunting and video... I dont see how he has a minute to breathe.

Same podcast episode just released in audio format this morning. Check your podcatchers if you haven’t watched or don’t wanna stream YT over data.
Great thread!

If Sturgis makes it id be surprised. He is so busy its insane. Hundreds of properties under his management, his own property, hunting and video... I dont see how he has a minute to breathe.

Oh he's going! He posted something on instagram about how pumped he is for it. It's tons of publicity for his business too...there's no way any of these guys would want to miss it.

Back