• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 CONTEST HYPE THREAD

WHO IS HYPED FOR THE 2020 CONTEST

• For what?

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • IM HYPED!

Votes: 83 74.1%
  • Can you please stop typing in all caps?

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Not yet

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Well if bama's opener is Oct. 15th we have 97 days to go.... yeehaw!!

I dunno, seems a shame to not give someone else a chance. Might as well just give all of us the trophy and the $1,000 check today if they do that.
Think they should just go ahead and hand it over. Season opens September 1st in urban hunts here and now that I ain't got a newborn I'll have more time to hunt this fall!

I missed out on hunting last year due to a job transition during the middle of hunting season. Judging by the looks of things, my odds are a little better here in southern Wisconsin than they were in southern Alabama and Louisiana. I'm JACKED for the contest!

2018 was Awesome. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
2019 Sucked
2020 I’ve already grown the Buck Stashe! So not winning is not an option! Victory to the team I’m on.

What do you have to do to get in on this? I will be starting my season October 1st in Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back