• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 NOVA/Central Virginia meet'n PICS ARE POSTED!

Will you be able to attend early August?

• I'm in like Flint!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Heck nah. I have to wash my skivvies

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'd rather attend PA/MD/NC/TN/WVA meet up

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Exhumis

SH Member
NOVA/Central VA saddle hunters! I think it's high time we had our own gathering! Really everyone in VA is welcome. I'd like to hold the get together in the vicinity of Fauquier County abouts so it's equidistant to central and eastern folks alike. I have a venue in mind which you guys and gals will like and some ideas which I'll post later, but right now I need to get a head count. I'm thinking sometime early August on a weekend. That should give folks enough time to get plan. So sound off. Who's down!?

@Exhumis I definitely would be interested, not too far of a ride for me up 29. Also would like to get a co-worker who's also drawing some interest in saddle hunting to come along with me. Unfortunatley I can't give a hard commit at the moment due to work (crazy schedule and OT the past 3 months). But if you figure out exactly what weekend let me know and I should be able to give you a better answer about 2 weeks from now. For sure add me to the "Definitely interested, but can't confirm yet" section of the poll.

It's all Virginia my dude. C'mon, we shared a saddle!
Hard to do bud when I got a dairy to tend to. Id need to know a idea on distance and such. Would love to meet yall

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm in Fauquier, so I fully support this, and am very willing to help put this thing on... curious where you're thinking about having it? Public space or private?

Bling I'm about 30 minutes East of Lynchburg, we must be close.
Lynchburg bout 2hrs from me I think. Inwas in Bedford last weekend for a wedding was vout 2:15 for me

1.5 hour east of Roanoke.. so like the appomattox/farmville area? Lynchburg? Fauquier is a bit of a ride from there if so, probably between 2.5 and 3 hours or the trip from Lynchburg to Charlottesville X2.
Na im.farther west. Im in wythe County

Back