• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 Saddles

Of course. Like all gear purchases I make as soon as I put a mantis on the x mas list the latest and greatest will come out and I will be filled with saddle envy while holding my brand new saddle :). If I give tethrd the name of the person ordering for me think they will just send the new hotness?

Of course. Like all gear purchases I make as soon as I put a mantis on the x mas list the latest and greatest will come out and I will be filled with saddle envy while holding my brand new saddle :). If I give tethrd the name of the person ordering for me think they will just send the new hotness?

Should have asked for a Tethrd giftcard. LOL.

Sure I do. Just can’t talk much about it YET. I’ve been hunting from it all year tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s GAY!
giphy.gif

I want to see new stuff! We all feel like the dog behind the gate now!

See you in a tree, Ricky

2020 is going to be another exciting year. New sticks, saddles, steps. I’m seeing more interest in saddle specific gear like clothing and packs designed or retrofitted for saddle hunting.
@ImThere cut @flinginairos some slack. He really wants to be able to tell you how awesome it is and how it, the tether, and linesman’s rope will work together to remove fords from places they ought not be.

CE92676D-7EF5-446E-B577-B4300F2F069E.jpeg
After a tiny bit of investigation. Turns out Greg wants to be a monkey and This looks like some kind of new bridge attachment?

This is my first year in a saddle and been hunting from a Guidos I aquired with DIY platform. Other than the comfort, I hate the thing. I assume the new Tethrd stuff (and others) will be unveiled at ATA? I'll be ready to pull the trigger in January.

Treehopper is about to release an updated, improved version of the Anderson Sling. ($129.00)
I hunted from the prototype this year and I love it.
I should have the final version of one in my mail today. Mark shipped it to me on Saturday. I'm really eager to show it to you guys.

{QUOTE="flinginairos, post: 319088, member: 163"]
Sure I do. Just can’t talk much about it YET. I’ve been hunting from it all year tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

I can relate :)

Treehopper is about to release an updated, improved version of the Anderson Sling. ($129.00)
I hunted from the prototype this year and I love it.
I should have the final version of one in my mail today. Mark shipped it to me on Saturday. I'm really eager to show it to you guys.
Yea not sure about the product, but Mark seems like a great guy. It’s cool when you can talk to the main man of a company. Same with John with JX3. I’m also anxiously awaiting my tree hopper sling.

Yea not sure about the product, but Mark seems like a great guy. It’s cool when you can talk to the main man of a company. Same with John with JX3. I’m also anxiously awaiting my tree hopper sling.
Not sure about it in what way?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back