• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 South Alabama Saddle Hunter Meetup

You in?

• Total voters

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Where? BLAKELY STATE PARK

When? February 29. 10am to let's say 2pm.

Lunch will be provided. Most likely dogs, burgers, cokes, and waters.

Bring your gear. Bring a friend. It's small game season too, so if you wanna bring a rimfire rifle or archery tackle and bust nutters or chase hogs on the local WMA go nuts.

If you're coming, vote in the poll as a RSVP and be sure you have a current WMA permit for the Mobile-Tensaw.

!!!CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

Campground at the Upper Delta WMA is knee-deep in water. So are most of the local sights.

Venue has been moved to Blakeley state park.

blakeley state park - Google Search

$4 park entrance fee. RV, tent, and improved tent (water, power, table, for pit) facilities if you want to camp. Access to bath house. Overnight rates are reasonable, and they still have some room. Plenty of pavilions to hold the main event. Plenty of stores 10 minutes away in Spanish Fort. You can buy food, tent, rifle, whatever.

Very close access to Mobile-Tensaw WMA. Plenty of squirrels and hogs if that interests you.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Last edited:
If you know some, tag'em. It's right off of 65, and not but 30 miles up 65 from I-10. It's the boonies, but not actually that far off the beaten path.

Unfortunately i dont but hope some show up, i need more hunting buddies.

Back