• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2022 WI Saddle Hunter Meetup

ofor

Time to sign up for the 2022 WI Saddle Hunter Meetup. This event is all about getting together with like minded individuals to learn from each other and expose non-saddle hunters to the benefits of this mobile hunting system.

Sign-Up Form

Event activities:
- Demos of different saddles, platforms, climbing methods
- Opportunities to try out different gear
- Random drawing giveaways
- Socializing
- Grilled lunch for a fee (Sherwood Forest Bowmen open house)
- 3D archery shoot for a fee (Sherwood Forest Bowmen open house)
- Raffle baskets for a fee (Sherwood Forest Bowmen open house)
- Adult beverages for a fee after you are done hanging around (Sherwood Forest Bowmen open house)

Date: August 27, 2022
Time: 8am - 1:00pm
N61W25600 Walnut Rd
Sussex, WI 53089
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/958830975018363

Event parameters:
- This event coincides with Sherwood Forest Bowmen's annual bowhunters warmup and open house. They are generously allowing us to "hang around" during their event to show off this awesome mobile hunting solution. In return, I am encouraging everyone to bring their bow and support their club by shooting the 3D course after you are done hanging, eating their grilled lunch items, drinking some of their drinks and checking out what their club has to offer.
- We will be restricted from climbing higher than 10 feet off the ground.
- The saddle event will be free to all attendees.

- Direct message @ofor on saddlehunter.com, @chuck_white68 on Instagram or chuck.white.3705 on Facebook with any questions.

I’d like everyone that plans on attending to fill out the signup form. There is a link in the description.

Got confirmation that a couple guys from Hunting Beast Gear will be there again this year to show off their mobile hunting system. They have offered up a set of mini Beast Sticks as a raffle item again.

Man wish I could make it but I work. Weekends are especially hard to get off for to.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Man wish I could make it but I work. Weekends are especially hard to get off for to.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
If you were in a less important profession, I’d suggest that you need a career change because it is infringing on your saddle time. But, since you are in the business of protecting and serving, you get a pass any day brother!

Benny from Buzzard Roost Saddles is sending up a couple of his saddles for us to check out at the meetup and he graciously offered for me to raffle them off to a couple lucky attendees.

Last edited:
Bump. Any of you cheeseheads interested in this meetup? Please fill out the registration form so I know what gear everyone will be bringing.

I’m jacked to announce that I’m adding The Hunting Public to the door prize donor list for the 2022 Wisconsin Saddle Hunter Meetup.

Come on ladies and gentleman, let’s get some more Saddlehunter.com members signed up for this event…

West Town Archery is joining the list of door prize sponsors for the 2022 Wisconsin Saddle Hunter Meetup. Stop in and check them out. They are a full service locally owned archery pro shop with indoor range facilities. I purchased a Mathew’s V3X 29 from them earlier this year. Oh, and sounds like they are going to start carrying some saddle stuff soon.

Another great sponsor is joining in the meetup fun. Root River Archery Will be providing some swag items and gift cards for their shop. They are a full service archery and firearm pro shop and if you haven’t heard, they are now an authorized CRÜZR dealer in SE Wisconsin. Thanks for supporting Wisconsin Saddle Hunter Meetup!

Still not many Saddlehunter.com members signed up for this years meetup. Lot’s of interest over on Facebook. If you haven’t signed up yet and you plan to attend, please fill out the survey linked above so I can get a better idea what gear options will be there.

We're going to Racine at some point this summer, but I'm not sure if I'll be there on the 27th. Hopefully but there are a lot of moving pieces. If I am I'll bring my climbing gear though!

Back