• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2023 Mobile Hunting Expo

GeoFish

SH Member
Two expo's this year. The southern show is June 23 & 24th.
List of vendors for southern show is to be posted in about a week.

1685569296809.png

I'm half considering it! The north show is far more convenient but I've got out-laws only about an hour south of Chattanooga and I'm due to make an appearance :sweatsmile:.

Maybe both? Who's been and what's the take away? I'd be excited to meet some people, I think @always89y will be at the south show, for example. He's a legend around here, right?

I'm half considering it! The north show is far more convenient but I've got out-laws only about an hour south of Chattanooga and I'm due to make an appearance :sweatsmile:.

Maybe both? Who's been and what's the take away? I'd be excited to meet some people, I think @always89y will be at the south show, for example. He's a legend around here, right?

The writing is on the wall..."Learn how to properly hunt and shoot from a saddle"

Better there than here, lol.

I went last year. Great to meet some of the people you do business with. If you want to try out a new saddle or other gear, great place to go.
I am going and wait and see the vendor list. I don't need any new gear! Did I really say that?

I went last year. Great to meet some of the people you do business with. If you want to try out a new saddle or other gear, great place to go.
I am going and wait and see the vendor list. I don't need any new gear! Did I really say that?
Just cause you said it dont make it true.

I am trying to get a pass to go. Gotta niece that decided to have a birthday that weekend. They are in Memphis though so I would already be 2.5 hours closer to Chattanoogie. Not sure how that is going to play out yet but I'm schemein.

@JCLINE84 are you going to be there?

Just cause you said it dont make it true.

I am trying to get a pass to go. Gotta niece that decided to have a birthday that weekend. They are in Memphis though so I would already be 2.5 hours closer to Chattanoogie. Not sure how that is going to play out yet but I'm schemein.

@JCLINE84 are you going to be there?
You guys would be amazed at how little I know about stuff like this. I just keep my head down and work. Don’t really get online other than this website. I’m going to Austin’s (Genesis 3D Printing) mobile hunters event this year. I haven’t been invited to this one. Maybe I’m supposed to reach out if I want to go?? I’ll look into it and if I can make it I’ll post it on the socials.

You guys would be amazed at how little I know about stuff like this. I just keep my head down and work. Don’t really get online other than this website. I’m going to Austin’s (Genesis 3D Printing) mobile hunters event this year. I haven’t been invited to this one. Maybe I’m supposed to reach out if I want to go?? I’ll look into it and if I can make it I’ll post it on the socials.
Looks like you go to their web site and sign up to rent space. I don't know how expensive it is for a vendor, but they raised the price to attend to $18 and now you have to also pay for parking, $8 at the southern show. Looks like a not so good area of town. I suggest you pay for parking.

Last edited:
Is the G3D event your talking about in Ravenna MI? I think I seen a meet they hosted once but I'm not sure for this year. I'm not far from them, I'd love to go

Is the G3D event your talking about in Ravenna MI? I think I seen a meet they hosted once but I'm not sure for this year. I'm not far from them, I'd love to go
Yep, it’s on August 26th in Ravenna, Michigan. I’ve always donated a saddle to the giveaway but I’m going to try like crazy to make it this year. I need to do more stuff like that to get to meet you guys.

Come hang out with us brother. We will be there. Bring your stuff and set up with us. Or, teach out to Chris Leppert. I can get a number for ya.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Looks like you go to their web site and sign up to rent space. I don't know how expensive it is for a vendor, but they raised the price to attend to $18 and now you have to also pay for parking, $8 at the southern show. Looks like a not so good area of town. I suggest you pay for parking.
Or bring some help w/ tools.

Wow... Hang out with @always89y and @JCLINE84 That's worth the admission in it's self. Can you get @Fl Canopy Stalker there as well?
We got invited and the price is right, unfortunately we already had an event commitment that weekend. Not to mention my booth would look underwhelming next to the fancy Tethrd and Cruzr booths

We got invited and the price is right, unfortunately we already had an event commitment that weekend. Not to mention my booth would look underwhelming next to the fancy Tethrd and Cruzr booths
Your booth would still probably look better than mine. My sister owns a print shop and I still don’t have fancy banners and stuff.

Your booth would still probably look better than mine. My sister owns a print shop and I still don’t have fancy banners and stuff.
Yea we bought 2 retractable banners from like printify or someone like that. Banners were easy. I didn’t have time to weld a pole frame and test it so I built a 6’ by 6’ deck and used 8 lags to hold in a utility pole and that’s our “tree” at the expos… it holds a ton of weight but moving that thing on a couple dollies takes an act of God lol

If I can make it, I guess I could show off my Wood at the show. :cool: My saddle you knuckleheads.

Yea we bought 2 retractable banners from like printify or someone like that. Banners were easy. I didn’t have time to weld a pole frame and test it so I built a 6’ by 6’ deck and used 8 lags to hold in a utility pole and that’s our “tree” at the expos… it holds a ton of weight but moving that thing on a couple dollies takes an act of God lol
Thays the catch...you gotta be willing to bum it! Our booth will be a joke compared to the big boys!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back