• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

25% off broad heads at Grizzlystik

What I got showed for Saturday and sunday, so the discount ain't open yet.

Always been a expandable guy. Due to the fact they fly exactly like my field points. How good do these fly?

Always been a expandable guy. Due to the fact they fly exactly like my field points. How good do these fly?
How they fly is directly related to how well your bow is tuned. Get your bow shooting bare shaft bullet holes and you'll have your field points and fixed blades hitting the same point of aim all day long. That's what has worked for me out to a tested 50 yards

Those of you who ordered, what is the expected delivery date? I’m in the middle of a military move. I find myself in a unusual situation where I will order them only if the delivery will be slow.

Those of you who ordered, what is the expected delivery date? I’m in the middle of a military move. I find myself in a unusual situation where I will order them only if the delivery will be slow.
You can have them shipped to me pastor. I'll make sure you get them when you need them. Minus a 1/3 handling fee of course. :D

Overkill Samurai 125gr for me.
Used them last year and was impressed with every aspect, from ease of sharpening to blade durability through bone. Put the same head through two deer and can still shave with it. Got to be the best bang for the $$$ for a single bevel broadhead.

Overkill Samurai 125gr for me.
Used them last year and was impressed with every aspect, from ease of sharpening to blade durability through bone. Put the same head through two deer and can still shave with it. Got to be the best bang for the $$$ for a single bevel broadhead.
And why the Samurai over the Maasai? I haven’t bought either yet, but was leaning towards the Maasai’s.

I think it comes down to personal preference really and what gives you confidence in your gear so here's how my thought process went...

- The Samurai is closer to the "ideal" 3:1 mechanical advantage for penetration.
- A straight blade is easier to sharpen and maintain a consistent edge
- Being a wider blade I was concerned about arrow flight with the Massai

I almost bought the Massai this year to give them a shot but another reason popped up why I shouldn't...my ocd meter will peg the needle if I have two different broadheads in my quiver!

My ocd meter will peg the needle if I have two different broadheads in my quiver!
Sounds like one of my buddies lol I've got 3 different broadheads in my quiver right now, 200 grain grizzlystik masaai, 200 grain cutthroats , and 190 grain simmons timbershark's. All 3 are stupid sharp, strong and flight awesome out to 60 yards from my bow.

Sounds like one of my buddies lol I've got 3 different broadheads in my quiver right now, 200 grain grizzlystik masaai, 200 grain cutthroats , and 190 grain simmons timbershark's. All 3 are stupid sharp, strong and flight awesome out to 60 yards from my bow.

Same point of impact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered yesterday. They shipped yesterday. With USPS I’ll have them mid to late week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back