• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

30% off Sitka codes

baz77

I have 3 Codes for 30% off Sitka gear good until the Sept 27th. First 3 to post below gets them.

I have two of the same 30% codes remaining. Quote reply to this thread and then I will PM you if interested.

Can anyone share how these codes were acquired?

Very nice of you guys to share them out.

I’m part of Sitkas pro program for first responders and military. They provided 3 codes to be shared with friends and family Valid only for this week.
Good on you for doing this OP. Last year I went crazy with new Sitka Gear, as they participated in LeoAdventures. They gave anyone in that program 40% off. I guess too many people abused it, so they do it in house now. I'm a public school teacher, and that is the only category of employment from LeoAdventures that they didn't roll over into their in house discount program. I'm glad I bought as much as I did last year, I really love the gear.

Good on you for doing this OP. Last year I went crazy with new Sitka Gear, as they participated in LeoAdventures. They gave anyone in that program 40% off. I guess too many people abused it, so they do it in house now. I'm a public school teacher, and that is the only category of employment from LeoAdventures that they didn't roll over into their in house discount program. I'm glad I bought as much as I did last year, I really love the gear.
Government civilian was also a category they left out.

I’m part of Sitkas pro program for first responders and military. They provided 3 codes to be shared with friends and family Valid only for this week.

Im surprised they let you give them out. FirstLite and all the other companies on govx, expert-voice, guidefitter I use make a big fuss about giving them out. Im also surprised some of the high end wool companies havent figured it out when I order men and womens clothing around the holidays. Good on ya mate for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back