• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

8.5# lone wolf assault please close for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentoutdoors

I’m starting to have back issues and I’ve got to go another route. So I’m selling 1 of my lone wolf 8.5# assaults. It as all new hardware and cables. I have upgraded the seat to the new larger one but have the original cast seat also. Would like to get 300 plus shipping with the original seat or 350 plus shipping with both seats or trade for an jx3 hybrid. The backpack straps and lone wolf cushion can be negotiated in price or trade deal with stand.

Original seat is on top of the new larger seat. Also I have this stand listed on AT and hunting beast.

ae5721616b4e4d0a19ffd4b2e87e921e.jpg

d5f5e864c4e4fd772f2b2d9335f319b7.jpg

e721a78f988ff4b1ea15c8a1df91723f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open to reasonable offers or trade bare stand with original seat towards an lwcg ambush with the newer post or lone wolf assassin or jx3 hybrid.

Just ordered a new lwcg ambush so looking to sell only at this time unless you got a almost new jx3 hybrid.

Going to hold onto this stand combo. If some is interested in it for the full price just let me know if not it’s not costing anything to hang in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back