• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Adjustable Knaiders and Swaiders for sale

JCLINE84

Vendor Rep
Hey guys I have an adjustable Knaider and Swaider for sale. Asking $45 tyd PayPal f&f. I have this one made and ready to go out Friday because that's when the castration bands to tighten the foot loop will be here from amazon. You will need your own carabiner to use on the swaider. They have stainless steel triglide adjusters because I tried plastic and the plastic ones broke. I can make more of these if this one sells and more people are interested. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Ok guys I'll get started making more and send you a message with my PayPal when I have yours ready to send out.

As of right now I have the materials to make 8 more so after 8 I'll have to order more hooks and strap material.

Forgot to tell you folks that they come with a small carabiner and long piece of elastic cord to attach to your carabiner. Snapchat-1149874950.jpg

Ok guys if you need a set just comment here and I'll send you a pm to keep track of your order. I'll pump them out as quick as I can. I have orders for all the parts that I had so I ordered more parts that should be here by the weekend.

Back