• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex

NikoTheBowHunter

Ordered mine 05/30/19 (#4465) and have yet to hear anything other than the order confirmation email. Their website appears to have been updated and now states the following:

Here’s the good news: Thanks to new sewing experts, new sewing machines, and smoother production operations, Aero Hunter delivery schedules have come down to 1 or 2 weeks after we receive an order. We expect that time to become even shorter as time goes on.

Here’s the bad news: The huge response to our launch of the Kestrel Flex has temporarily changed this. Using our rule of first-come, first-served shipping, you may have a longer wait to receive yours.

If you order today, please be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks for shipment of your order. We always have saddles in the works, but if your choice is sold out at the moment you order, it will be listed in the Aero Hunter store as “Pre-Order.” Read about our Pre-Order Policy here.

Update 06/25/2019: on June 21st Aero added the following comment to my May 30th order.

21/06/2019 - Processing -Thank you for your order!
The huge response to our launch of some new products has temporarily changed our 2-week shipping promise. Using our rule of first-come, first-served shipping, you’ll have a longer wait to receive yours.
Your order is scheduled to ship by July 19. When we ship, we’ll send you an email notification with a tracking number.
We are very sorry about the delay. Fortunately, you’ll still get your gear in time to practice with it before hunting season opens.
Thanks for your confidence in Aero Hunter! We appreciate your business.
Sophia and the Aero Hunter team

Update 07/19/2019: Saddle was suppose to ship today, emailed Aero Hunter asking for an update and received this back:

Hi ---,
I just wanted to let you know that we are a little behind on shipping this week. I expect your order to ship out either next week, or by July 31st at the latest. I will send your tracking number as soon as I have it!
I apologize for the further delay and thank you for your patience.
--Debbie

Update 08/01/2019: Saddle hasn't shipped, sent follow up email asking for update and if shipping the saddle without a bridge is an option/could bridge costs be refunded. Heard back from Debbie the following day:

Hi ---,
Unfortunately we cannot ship any of our saddles without a bridge.. I am expecting your order to ship by the end of this week and will send your tracking number as soon as I have it :)
--Debbie

Last edited:
I ordered on 15 May (order number 4111) shipped yesterday.

I ordered on May 15th order 4081 and still have no shipping. Guess that shows that its not necessarily first come, first served. :rage:

I would call/email and reference this thread. Be like we calling you out Aero!! Actually, what kind of camo print did you get? Maybe they are out of one and not the other...?

I would call/email and reference this thread. Be like we calling you out Aero!! Actually, what kind of camo print did you get? Maybe they are out of one and not the other...?

I ordered Predator with detachable webbing bridge on day one orders were open. My ship date is projected to be this Friday based on an email i received a couple weeks ago. It is frustrating to see they aren't really going in order received though. I have no urgent need to be a thorn in their side, its more principle to me than anything else. I'll just semi-quietly wait for it to show up. :disappointed:

Recieved my flex today. Got home from work late so no tree time. First impression is all good. It's about a pound lighter than my kestrel and the fixed webbing adjustable bridge is perfect. The bridge is really what persuaded me to make the purchase. I didn't like the stock kestrel bridge. I'm 6'2 220lbs, 38in waist and the size 2 is spot on. FYI - 4111 order number didn't make the swag cut off!

When did you order yours @Nugget? I ordered my kite on 5/29. Went with predator rope and they said it would ship on 7/5. Are they starting to speeds things up now? I haven't received any emails with updates so I figured it was best to leave them alone and let them do their thing lol

@HardCoreHunter I'm anxious to get mine. Ready to do some practicing. If I receive any updates I'll post on here and maybe that will give you an idea for yours.

When did you order yours @Nugget? I ordered my kite on 5/29. Went with predator rope and they said it would ship on 7/5. Are they starting to speeds things up now? I haven't received any emails with updates so I figured it was best to leave them alone and let them do their thing lol
May 15th

I ordered the kite yesterday, 6/21, order #4830. I’m hoping it gets here by mid September?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back