• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

aero hunter shipping time

ncbowhunter3

Website says 6 weeks, I'm considering getting the Kite over the mantis so I don't have to wait 8-10 weeks. Anyone ordered a Kite lately?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I ordered the kite, I was one of the ones that got bit by the predator rope shortage. I ordered on May 29th and received an email saying they expected it to ship by July 5th. Still haven't heard anything yet, hoping I hear from them soon

Has anyone recently purchased a kestrel or kite? If so, what are your lead times and does aero hunter still have a predator rope shortage? I am trying to figure out if I should purchase the kit or just the saddle.

Has anyone recently purchased a kestrel or kite? If so, what are your lead times and does aero hunter still have a predator rope shortage? I am trying to figure out if I should purchase the kit or just the saddle.
I ordered a kite on 5/29, that was right when the predator rope shortage occurred, they should be back in stock now I would think. They sent me an email yesterday saying they should ship it by the end of this or first of next.

Thanks for the replies, I ended up ordering a mantis from tethrd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info guys! I just purchased my first saddle and I choose the kestrel! Once I receive an email from aero hunter about my expected shipping date I will post an update so others have an idea of how busy they are.

I ordered the Flex May 21 and just received shipping notification. USPS says 2 days. I changed to web bridge few weeks ago when I found out about the rope delay.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I ordered the Flex May 21 and just received shipping notification. USPS says 2 days. I changed to web bridge few weeks ago when I found out about the rope delay.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I ordered on May 15 with a rope bridge and and received it on June 28 .

I ordered a kite on July 5, and was told it would be late August at the soonest.

Thanks for the info guys! I just purchased my first saddle and I choose the kestrel! Once I receive an email from aero hunter about my expected shipping date I will post an update so others have an idea of how busy they are.
ORDER UPDATE: Ordered the Kestrel on 07/10 (#5275) and just received an email saying estimated shipping date of 9/13 (9 week led time)! If you plan on purchasing a saddle to use for the 2019 hunting season I suggest you submit your order now!

Last edited:
Ordered mine 6/8 and should receive it 7/25-8/2.....ive been watching the deliveries like a hawk!!!!LOL

Last edited:
Received an email that the Kite I ordered 7/5 is scheduled to ship 9/6. Early archery opens 9/7 here in Fairfax County....cutting it close!

Just got another email from AH that said the kite I ordered 7/5 will not ship till 9/20. Wow. They backed it up another two weeks. Wish everybody would stop ordering saddles already so we can get ours sometime this season lol

Just got another email from AH that said the kite I ordered 7/5 will not ship till 9/20. Wow. They backed it up another two weeks. Wish everybody would stop ordering saddles already so we can get ours sometime this season lol
I also received an email saying my order will now ship two weeks later, 9/27! Since purchase my shipping date has been pushed by 3 weeks! Glad I just picked up a Kite off the classifieds! (Order #5275)

Back