• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aider material...

Outlaw10

Would anyone have any reasons or oppose the idea of making aiders (for my muddy pro sticks) out of ratchet strap straps?!?

I did see , some guys like the hollow stuff, and put a length of rope in it, to keep the part where your foot goes open, to put your foot in, however, i did see a guy who used webbing, and put a length of hose over the web for his foot placement

REI has climbing rated tubular webbing for reasonable prices

i have decided to make a trek to REI, I would like some quality rope, perhaps 2 ropeman 1, and some tubular webbing

If you can get your hands on a versa strap get one and call it a day. I use one for my aider, bow holder with hero clip, stick caddy when necessary, and this morning...a deer drag.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back